You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) PL - Sat 20th Feb 2021 at 17:30

TheDrowningMan

Absolutely gutted about today's result (got an abscess on my tooth aswell) so everyone I screamed a the Tele I was in agony fair to say listening to Tyler and Carragher for 90 mins made everything worse in absolute agony now. I just hope Klopps up for the rebuild next season because that is what's needed it's weather FSG back him (tight arse cunts) and if they don't more worrying will he decide to take a break and walk away?

1 minute ago, waddy78 said:

Absolutely gutted about today's result (got an abscess on my tooth aswell) so everyone I screamed a the Tele I was in agony fair to say listening to Tyler and Carragher for 90 mins made everything worse in absolute agony now. I just hope Klopps up for the rebuild next season because that is what's needed it's weather FSG back him (tight arse cunts) and if they don't more worrying will he decide to take a break and walk away?

Can you see FSG giving Klopp money to spend without  European Cup qualification and the money that brings?

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

He just offers no goal threat whatsoever 

He’s a fucking coward. We’re screaming for someone to be in the middle of their centre halves to create panic yet this fucking frauds standing on the half way line blocking the lanes for a pass from the midfield. 

That quote from Klopp saying watch the game and you don’t see him but watch him you see the game has confirmed just how bad he is. 

He doesn’t create and he doesn’t want to get in the box to score. He’s useless to us and yet he plays every minute while we’re falling to pieces and not scoring. 

Origi would offer more threat than him if he was played as a no 9 and that’s saying a lot. 

We should be beating shite like Brighton, Burnley, Soton, West Brom with 10 men never mind with a midfielder in Van Dijk's place. 

Since he's come into the side, Thiago has been appallingly bad. Losing Fab and Henderson from midfield is bad but Gini and Thiago (with his reputation), with another aren't bad either. So the problem is definitely down to him. Even Milner has looked better than him recently and that's something. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ManéMan said:

We should be beating shite like Brighton, Burnley, Soton, West Brom with 10 men never mind with a midfielder in Van Dijk's place. 

Since he's come into the side, Thiago has been appallingly bad. Losing Fab and Henderson from midfield is bad but Gini and Thiago (with his reputation), with another aren't bad either. So the problem is definitely down to him. Even Milner has looked better than him recently and that's something. 

I think the problem with Thiago is that we had an option to buy a world class player at a cheap price but haven’t quite figured out how to fit him into the current shambles. 

Fair to assume he’d be great rotated with last year’s midfield three in front of two actual centre halves. 

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

Can you see FSG giving Klopp money to spend without  European Cup qualification and the money that brings?

The cunts gave him nothing with it along with prize money for winning the league and CL.

Its going to be sales in the summer. With kids brought through and cheapo replacements. If Klopp felt pissed when he lost his best players for Bayern in Germany he's in for all new kinds of hurt in the summer. 

American businessman owning football clubs is nothing but lies, deceit and money laundering. Fucking cunts.

I hope John walks in on Linda getting bummed by his best mate

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

The cunts gave him nothing with it along with prize money for winning the league and CL.

Its going to be sales in the summer. With kids brought through and cheapo replacements. If Klopp felt pissed when he lost his best players for Bayern in Germany he's in for all new kinds of hurt in the summer. 

American businessman owning football clubs is nothing but lies, deceit and money laundering. Fucking cunts.

I hope John walks in on Linda getting bummed by his best mate

We should sell players. A lot of them are fucking cooked. 

8 minutes ago, an tha said:

No is the simple answer, I just hope Klopp stays and he can keep Mo and VvD without CL football if that happens (it looks like it won't in our current state) without Klopp were fucked.

1 minute ago, waddy78 said:

No is the simple answer, I just hope Klopp stays and he can keep Mo and VvD without CL football if that happens (it looks like it won't in our current state) without Klopp were fucked.

Agree.

I think though we will be forced to sell one, maybe 2 key players and Klopp will only get a fraction of that money to buy with.

Some bleak days ahead.

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Agree.

I think though we will be forced to sell one, maybe 2 key players and Klopp will only get a fraction of that money to buy with.

Some bleak days ahead.

I was just getting used to us being boss again not ready for a return to those shit days.

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

We should sell players. A lot of them are fucking cooked. 

We’ve a tiny senior squad as it is, so we’d need to bring in replacements. 

We can probably mostly agree on who could go - Adrian, Phillips, Wilson, Grujic, Shaqiri, Ox, Keita, Origi, Firmino. 

Keita’s probably the only one we’d get decent money for though and it’s possible we won’t even look to sell him. 

Milner’s 36 next year and we’ll let Gini walk. Good times. 

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

We can probably mostly agree on who could go - Adrian, Phillips, Wilson, Grujic, Shaqiri, Ox, Keita, Origi, Firmino. 

Keita’s probably the only one we’d get decent money for though and it’s possible we won’t even look to sell him. 

I don't think we could let all them go, the squad is thin enough we won't have the funds to strengthen and replace all f those. Bobby should definitely go as should Wilson and Grujic  I think the rest would have to stay just for squad numbers.

3 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

I was just getting used to us being boss again not ready for a return to those shit days.

We had to climb, scratch and claw for 30 bastard years to get back on our perch and we've fallen off it in space of a few months.

Gutting, absolutely gutting.

Just don't know if we can rebuild from here, not sure the will is there from owners, the shite financial implications of this covid shite added, probably losing european cup qualification and money that brings.....add an ageing squad, with injury prone players throughout it and many of tghe squad looking done - then it is hard to see any brightness.

Maybe this is an overreaction due to being gutted tonight, but i am not sure it is.

8 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

It doesn't have to be that many. Deadwood aside, we could sell one of Ox or Keita, one of Origi or Shaqiri, Matip and one of the front three. Numerically, you sign three players to replace Matip, Ox and one of the front three. You keep Kabak, Thiago replaces Gini, Minamino or Elliott replaces Shaqiri or Origi. 

Something like 3 out 3 in should be feasible. 

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It doesn't have to be that many. Deadwood aside, we could sell one of Ox or Keita, one of Origi or Shaqiri, Matip and one of the front three. Numerically, you sign three players to replace Matip, Ox and one of the front three. You keep Kabak, Thiago replaces Gini, Minamino or Elliott replaces Shaqiri or Origi. 

Matip > Alaba

Origi > Mbappe

Bobby> Haaland

We'd be onto a winner but we would end up with

Matip> Some unknown league 2 30 year old

Origi > Joelinton

Bobby> Bamford.

8 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Then you end up in the same situation as we have now, with a great first team and then a really big drop off to the bench. At some stage our number of players in has to be greater than players out, whilst maintaining the quality of the starting 11.