You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) PL - Sat 20th Feb 2021 at 17:30

TheDrowningMan

Losing to Burnley, Brighton and dropping points to West Brom is almost acceptable , but losing to these pigsty bred, moronic,  whore's bastards is a fucking disgrace. Regardless of how the shame of the city arrived at their 'victory', this is as low as this season can go for us. I don't know how anyone can place our rivalry with any other team above and beyond the utter detestation and contempt I feel for all Evertonians. Maybe you have to be from the city.

26 minutes ago, Scrump said:

Dark days, but I trust Klopp to turn this round.

We can still get top 4 and stand more chance of winning the Champions League than we did in 2005

Not a fucking chance in the world were getting top 4. Were lucky we had a good start because we’re that easy to beat we’d be looking at relegation.

4 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Salah is carrying us this season. Firmino and Mane is terrible. They are a big part of us being where we are. Firmino is very poor, Mane looks like he doesn’t want to be there. Not sure what is worst. 

I alway thought that Salah would be the one who would look to move to Madrid or Barca as most of our top players seem to do but I think he's the only one of the front 3 who looks like he wants to be there Mane looks like his head is elsewhere maybe not a transfer but something is going on and Bobby..... Well it's been said a million times so no point in saying it again.

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Calvert-Lewin in his brief cameo showed what we need IMO. He’s no doubt a cunt, but he made himself a reliable target man for the team. The ball stuck to him. He won headers. He busted his gut making that run into the box leading to their pen. That’s the quality we’re missing. Would teams sit that deep if we had Calvert-Lewin or Harry Kane leading the line? I doubt it.

Yes, of course they would. 

I can take losing.

I can take losing to Everton - they were going to get one sooner or later and it came when we’re at our lowest ebb and with a shitload of injuries.

I can take (albeit I’m very annoyed) half our team not showing any fight for that record in a Derby.

I can take all of that, but I want to know I’m taking it while we’re on a level playing field.

Everton may have won that game anyway - but I’ve watched football for forty-odd years and while we may have had the odd ref who’d been happy to shaft us, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything quite like what’s happening now. And what happened tonight with that ‘penalty’ was just fucking unreal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

This is all on Jurgen, the team and FSG.

Firstly we are too fucking nice and now people are taking the piss out of us.

Secondly Jurgen has fucked up by being to loyal to some players that have let us fucking down. We all knew we were injury prone in a lot of areas but we fucking ignored it anyway.

Thirdly FSG. They can fuck off. We needed some quality back up, we needed some quality mid season and they fucked us over for a cheap acquisition of two centre halves for the cost of a loan. Showed them for who they are.

I don't know how we dig ourselves out of this. We have no quality centre halves, we now have lost our two key midfielders.

Fucking tragic state of affairs.

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Are we proper, proper shite, then?

Well at the moment we’re struggling to score goals and stop goals. In the games we play well in, we make stupid mistakes, gifting the opposition goals. We aren’t very good at all.

It's ridiculously tedious how much people go on about the refs here. Don't look any better than the bad tits on twatter who dabble in conspiracy theories every 5 minutes to suit whatever warped view they have for their respective teams.

Football is shite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, stringvest said:

it's not just players that can struggle.  Klopp's definitely struggling.  Anyone can see that, surely.

He's got the spine of his team dislodged.

The spine that he built that won us everything.

Imagine Terry and Carvalho out for the season in 2005. Or Stam Johnsen in 99. Or Toure Campbell in 04. Or Hyppia Carragher in 05. Or Vidic Ferdinand in 08.

Now imagine their cover also being out for the season.

Now imagine Makelele and Essien taken out of midfield and put into the defence to compensate.

Or Keane and Butt. Or Petit and Viera. Or Gerrard and Hamman.

Do you get the point, or do I have to spell it out for you even more?

Now, what's your hypthesis?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, joeyk said:

Ref taking the piss at the monitor. No accountability, no transparency, no explanation for his decision. A million miles away from rugby on 20 times the budget. 
Absolute shitshow. 

Arrogant prick made his mind up, didn't want to watch replay in VAR, making it a total mockery. 

But worse case for him is to games in the VAR room  footie is fucked. 

6 minutes ago, torahboy said:

Losing to Burnley, Brighton and dropping points to West Brom is almost acceptable , but losing to these pigsty bred, moronic,  whore's bastards is a fucking disgrace. Regardless of how the shame of the city arrived at their 'victory', this is as low as this season can go for us. I don't know how anyone can place our rivalry with any other team above and beyond the utter detestation and contempt I feel for all Evertonians. Maybe you have to be from the city.

Don't forget failing to beat an abysmal Newcastle, losing to a Southampton team without a league win since (must be 6 games), imploding and collapsing against Man City and Leicester...

And now to top it all of we've pissed an over 10 and an over 20 year record over these twats up the wall...totally and completely fucking unacceptable....especially how meekly we've done it.

Cant be easy but Dave cant base his write up on corruption anymore. 

Corruption becomes immaterial when you score a couple of goals now and then.

The problems are deeper.

If Van Dijk really is the leader that lifts these players to another level they need to take a long look at themselves. 

I think losing Van Dijk has actually affected Klopp more than the players and he's transmitted that feeling to the team  

Fucking pathetic again. When will be change this shit. Our game plan has been badly exposed and he’s doing nothing to stop the rot. It’s got fuck all to do with losing centre halves when you’ve got 90% possession every game and don’t have a shot. 

This front 3 are on easy street now.   Manè has a go, Mo pads his stats and that fucking shitbag Firmino needs to be jettisoned. 

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mark M said:

We’ve scored one goal in our last 5 home games and some people think the penalty is what cost us tonight. 

I don't think most people do. 

9 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

The penalty was immaterial the decision to give it wasn't.

I think most people are not happy with what they are watching but the officials need calling out for fucking us over at every opportunity. 

• Upvote 2