You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) PL - Sat 20th Feb 2021 at 17:30

TheDrowningMan

31 minutes ago, niallers said:

Haha. We can only laugh lads. That's the final nail in the coffin for me. I'd prefer to finish outside the Europa league and have a few clear weeks to try get the league back. We've obviously used all our luck last 2 years

Shit on that. 

Write this league season off, by all means, but let's win everything next year.

2 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

The amount of injuries are worrying VVD and Gomez apart the rest have all been muscle related something to do with training maybe ? Just seems like we've had more pulls tears and strains than any other side.

Flogging the same small group of players to death for 3 years??

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Fancy us to come out with all guns blazing and turn this on it's head with 5 fucking worldies.

The shite go to pieces, Richarlison and Gomes sent off tae fuck.

COYMR

I'm heading down to Cleveland on Tuesday, can I pop in and get a bottle of whatever you're drinking on the way past?

This season has been depressing, but if we manage to scrape 4th I'll happily not let it bother me one jot.

Outside CL after a complete write off injuries wise and I'll be pretty sad.

But in these times if you're alive and well and surviving, then drink up and celebrate.

*Toasts bottle of buckfast*

• Upvote 1

That goal came from a throw in 10 yards outside their box, he threw it and it went out and the linesman lets him take it again but from the half way line this time. Their incompetence has only grown since then. At last, right on halftime we finally got angry with the cunts.

Just now, Leyton388 said:

Klopp needs to fuck off playing our midfield in defence. Its obviously doing us no good as we are losing games so might as well play phillips.

It would have made a massive difference three or four weeks ago, but now we’ve got Henderson and Fabinho injured, we’re fucked. Keita is our best bet of introducing a bit of intensity.

I’m worried as to how FSG will handle this. It’ll be a massive red flag if they use finishing outside of the CL places as an excuse not to spend in the summer.

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

If we hadn't won the league last year I would be truly depressed by this season as it is I'm not too arsed. I'm just not taking football too seriously anymore.

Seems like years ago. After this match I'm going to watch the CL and PL highlights again while touching myself, very, very aggressively.

6 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

It'll be especially painful watching the tight cunts try to rebuild on the cheap this summer.

Even cheaper with the loss if CL football and then the age old excuse not to spend will come out about not being able to spend due to lack of CL money. 

I seriously hate the bunch of cunts. Gave them the benefit of the doubt over the years. But this season has shown what they are all about and its not the best interest of the club.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

FSG allowed this to happen by giving Klopp zero backing and they will again pull the rugg out from under him in the summer when they sell in order to cover the loss of CL revenue. 

As much shite as Rodgers got they did the same under him. Sold Suarez, did fuck all and we got Balotelli as a panic buy and it all fell apart. 

They have no balls or ambition at all. Play it safe all the time and hope for the best. Well the chickens have come well and truly home to roost and they are nowhere to be seen. 

Klopp has had more than enough at his disposal to not be losing or drawing to shite like Burnley, West Brom, Southampton, Newcastle et al.  He's been as bad as most of these players.

• Upvote 1