You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) PL - Sat 20th Feb 2021 at 17:30

TheDrowningMan

Kabak looked as nervous as a kitten in those opening 5 minutes. Hasnt really got better as the half wore on. Why the fuck didnt Trent(?) scream leave it for that ball that ended up as the 1st corner?

Too many players running around like headless chickens. Sadio, Curtis, what the fuck you doing with your little flicks and backheels that are losing possession? Both of them and Trent want far too much time.

We were fortunate on one of their free kicks when Mo and Trent I think had a massive gap between them but the ball went the other way.

Great save by Alli and Carragher can fuck off with his 'what a miss!'

We look utterly devoid of ideas in from of goal and Hendo's was the closest we've come to scoring. And why is Trent still taking free kicks? Yet another sailed high into the ARE. Hendo's groin going is just another setback in a shitty season. Just for good measure, fuck off Chris Wilder and all you other cunts in the PL who blocked 5 subs.

How the fuck did Gomez get away with so many fouls? Thiago would have been booked for the first. Dacourt had a nibble on Alli and the cunt ref waves play on?!

I fear we've going to need a pen to score today.

• Upvote 2

Shit half that. Shot ourselves in the foot early on, and created very little.

Thiago, Bobby and Curtis have done ok, the rest with the exception of Alisson have been poor.

People will blame Kabak for the mess early on, and of course he was poor for their goal. But so was Henderson, being deawn out of the line. As for those amateur mistakes of letting them play the long ball right directly in behind us, I would guess Henderson is the one responsible for setting the defensive line, not Kabak.

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

Klopp needs to fuck off playing our midfield in defence. Its obviously doing us no good as we are losing games so might as well play phillips.

Well, we have been playing two centerbacks almost half of this first half and it hasn't improved much either.

At least with Phillips on, Calvert Lewin's hope of getting a winning header has diminished by 50%.

Kabak looks so raw doesn't he. I think a good start would be in one on one situations, take the man on. Trent for me comes to narrow. He should be wider hugging the touchline almost. And as for the injuries, well this season as been wrecked by them. Referee needs to sort out the tactical fouling. Oh and shoot. 

They have no ambition, we have no believe. Hopefully Jurgen gets into them at HT, we need to go at them aggressively and they will cave. 

I think Allison should do better for their goal. 

JC is an absolute agenda driven prick. Going to watch on mute for the rest of the game. 

4 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Shit half that. Shot ourselves in the foot early on, and created very little.

Thiago, Bobby and Curtis have done ok, the rest with the exception of Alisson have been poor.

People will blame Kabak for the mess early on, and of course he was poor for their goal. But so was Henderson, being deawn out of the line. As for those amateur mistakes of letting them play the long ball right directly in behind us, I would guess Henderson is the one responsible for setting the defensive line, not Kabak.

Edit. Goal wasn't entirely his fault but his sloppiness was the catalyst.

• Upvote 1

The team was totally decimated and our cunt owners sat on their incompetent backside and let this happen. Let that sink in that in a time of need the people running the club decided to do fuck all. This is a true repeat of the David Moores Times of the 90s. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Still a half to go. Not trying to be a superfan btw. I'm hoping we can score and maybe salvage save some face. Don't expect a second half blitz.

We can only hope. Hendo’s injury may not be too bad, and Chelsea couldn’t beat Southampton.

If we can salvage a draw, we may be able to regroup.

2 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

The win during the week perked people up. I thought we were average and got gifted two goals. I'm not falling for anything again this season after the Brighton game. Saying that, I reckon we'll get a draw here. 

We were legitimately good, but Leipzig were naive. No teams in the Premier League play like they do besides Leeds. In current form, the best case in this one was always a rotten 0-0. 

Team is broken...broken by centre half situation and the destroying of our midfield trying to cover it...and all the many knock on effects it has had across team and on our style of play/structure.

Fact we did fuck all about it is criminal and we are now paying for it and will continue to do so.

• Upvote 2