You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) PL - Sat 20th Feb 2021 at 17:30

TheDrowningMan

It's not one of the Red Light Four, or Manchester's Anthony Taylor, so hopefully a fairly reffed game with no Blueshite licence to go out and cripple our players:

https://readliverpoolfc.com/2021/02/17/chris-kavanagh-to-take-charge-of-liverpools-crucial-clash-with-everton/

Just seen that one of our favourite Indonesian 'golfing' tourists, Andre Marriner is the VAR. Plenty of opportunity for him to convince Kavanagh to to go against his original decision to give a yellow to Richarlison for a dive, and instead to give a penalty.

Sian Massey and Dan Cook(?) are the assistants. Paul Tierney is 4th offical. 

5 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Just seen they have their rearranged game against City tonight. How do we want that to go? I hate myself that I'm leaning to a City win as they are frustratingly no longer a concern for us.

I'd take a bad tempered draw, with a few really bad challenges. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Just seen they have their rearranged game against City tonight. How do we want that to go? I hate myself that I'm leaning to a City win as they are frustratingly no longer a concern for us.

0-0 with injuries and sending off's galore. 

1 hour ago, derykw said:

Why are so many posters wanting a draw in the Everton, city game?

why would you not want Everton to lose? We gain nothing by city dropping points but maybe man Utd would.

very strange.

I only went 0-0 as despise both and don't want either to win.

But yeah of course the best result for us is the cheats winning.

Which they will at a canter.

1 hour ago, derykw said:

Why are so many posters wanting a draw in the Everton, city game?

why would you not want Everton to lose? We gain nothing by city dropping points but maybe man Utd would.

very strange.

Utd would gain fuck all. Honestly, I’ve every confidence we’ll finish above UTD, and that’s not just because we won last night. They got a lot of hard fixtures left, they still gotta go away to Chels, City, Spurs and Leics, amongst others.  I know there no easy fixtures these days, but with Jota coming back, hopefully Keita getting a good run (I know) and the options in Def (and midfield) improving, we have a decent(Ish) run of games all the way up to 1st may when we play them. Chelsea at home (TBC) and Utd away being our toughest games.