You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roggo’s Rangers (A) - PL - Sat 13th Feb at 12.30pm

Anubis

11 hours ago, lebron said:

--------------Allison-------------

Trent---Kabak-Hendo-Robbo

---Milner------Gini------Jones---

---Salah----Bobby---Mane---

will probably be the team. Should in theory give us a good chance to win. I like our chances too. Just suffocate them from the start and starve Barnes and Vardy of the ball.

0-2, Salah and Mane with a goal apiece

Nailed it sir. 

• Upvote 1

Not confident given the midfield is going to be the same old story without Henderson. I hope for Davies' sake that he’s got a minor injury or some other mitigating factor, because going from one of the most well regarded CBs in the Championship to not even making the bench for a team that has a dire injury crisis can’t be good for your confidence. I’d be pleased if we can nick a draw and only fall a point behind Chelsea this weekend.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Are people complaining about the bench aware that we have like 10 injuries?

We have the best squad we’ve had for a very very long time. Should have, in my opinion at least, have got in another top quality CB before the season. 

Apart from that it’s not bad imo, even if it can always be improved. And there are probably between 2 and 5 senior players we should move on in the summer and replace with a combination of top players improving the team and promising youngsters.

1 minute ago, Alex_K said:

We've got £200 million + worth of players out injured. Not sure why you would expect a spectacular bench at the end of that ..

I suspect a few posters are trying to deflect criticism from the first team players just in case we lose.