You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roggo’s Rangers (A) - PL - Sat 13th Feb at 12.30pm

Anubis

3 minutes ago, Aventus said:

There's no energy to our pressing anymore, Henderson showed more aggression to chase the ball from the front on the odd occasions he was still knocking about up there after corners than the rest of the players in front of him.

Agree. Henderson sets the tone

for the rest of the team but can’t do it from defence.

Individual errors and horrendous officiating is killing us. Nothing we can do with the useless/corrupt officials but we have to cut the mistakes out. Vardy's goal was all on Alison who came charging out like an absolute loon. That goal killed a game we were dominating. Against City at 1-1 I thought we were looking good until Alisson did his Karius routine. Very tempted to drop him and put in Kelleher for the next game.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Baltar said:

Individual errors and horrendous officiating is killing us. Nothing we can do with the useless/corrupt officials but we have to cut the mistakes out. Vardy's goal was all on Alison who came charging out like an absolute loon. That goal killed a game we were dominating. Against City at 1-1 I thought we were looking good until Alisson did his Karius routine. Very tempted to drop him and put in Kelleher for the next game.

Injured.

4 hours ago, A Red said:

Van Dijk/someone competent and Fabinho and Henderson behind Thiago/an other, we win the league next year. Its that simple.

I seriously think even contemplating that is hugely dependent on how far down we have to pick ourselves up from.

The damage limitation exercise from now until the end of the season will be so important I think, mentally.

We desperately need Fabinho and Henderson back in midfield. We cant have the defence we need but we can have the midfield we need. We are drawing and losing games with them playing in defence anyway. Play a 4231 if needs must but those two are a big reason we have been able to the play we have the last few season anyway with the defensive work they do from midfield.

I genuinely think if the options are there it's a mistake to put either of them back in defence.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

We desperately need Fabinho and Henderson back in midfield. We cant have the defence we need but we can have the midfield we need. We are drawing and losing games with them playing in defence anyway. Play a 4231 if needs must but those two are a big reason we have been able to the play we have the last few season anyway with the defensive work they do from midfield.

I genuinely think if the options are there it's a mistake to put either of them back in defence.

Should never have had to be an option in first place and that is the root of all our problems.