You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roggo’s Rangers (A) - PL - Sat 13th Feb at 12.30pm

Anubis

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

I could see him walking sadly.

He knows this team has passed its peak...he knows he has a number of players who have fitness records that are a mile off what he needs....he knows he probably won't get backed to rebuild (especially if as looks likely we miss out on top 4)....look at owners reaction to the massive crisis at centre half.

Klopp is best thing that has happened to us in an age, but yeah i could see him saying "fuck this, i'm off" in the summer.

100% disagree, I dont think he’s a quitter.

1 minute ago, The Guest said:

Just in case there are genuinely people out there that can’t see Firminos foot.  Look at Soyuncu’s knee and you will see 2 legs coming out from it.  Firmino’s is the one with the white tape around the ankle that’s clearly beyond their attacker.

So what about Armateys shoulder then? He was offside.

4 minutes ago, aRdja said:

He wasn’t great. Hendo had to bail him out a couple of times. 

Not disagreeing with that. Before the 2nd goal, he was maybe 5.5 out of ten. Having said that he looked like a drunk Bambi after the mix up. Leicester are a very good side so far from an easy place to make a debut. 

I felt for him because Ali is a legend and one of the best (the best imo) goalkeeper in the world going through a bad patch. He is basically auditioning here to get his dream move. 

The gods of footballing fate really do seem to want to shit on us to make up for us defying them last season.

Practically everything that could go wrong for us went wrong. The strange thing is, up until the last 10 minutes we were doing alright and deserved our lead. Leicester had barely offered a threat. Mo scored a quality goal after great play from Bobby. We were winning second balls all over the pitch and Leicester couldn't get out.

Then what?

Curtis went off and somehow or shape and threat went off with him. We offered nothing in attack from that point on.

We got fucked over by VAR for the kind of thing that would almost certainly get ruled out at the other end. And Patrick Bamford would look at that and justifiably ask why he had one ruled out for Leeds at Palace. This right after they desperately tried to see if they can award a penalty for an infringement that so obviously took place outside the box.

Then Alisson had another meltdown. Vardy's goal is on him because there was no need for him to come out there and try to clear. For all the shit being aimed at Kabak, what exactly is he supposed to do there? Apart from an excellent double-save from Barnes and Vardy, Alisson's kicking once again turned wasteful and hesitant - positively Adrianesque now. As the minutes ticked by, we simply couldn't get up the pitch.

Then Barnes runs through to score with an identical effort to the one Alisson saved moments earlier, after Mo had lost the ball on halfway. Game well and truly over.

This is starting to remind me of Rafa's last season at the club. A combinaton of inexplicable events, extreme misfortune and refereeing calamity is mentality draining for everybody. You start thinking about how you're going to get fucked over next.

As the league is starting to remind me of Rafa's last season, I really need the Champions League campaign to remind me of his first.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

So what about Armateys shoulder then? He was offside.

I don’t know if you’re having some sort of breakdown which to be fair would be understandable but they’ve drawn a line down from sleeve to the floor and then across the pitch which shows his shoulder is not beyond firmino’s foot.

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Everton are now only 3 pts behind us with 3 games in hand.

Tottenham 4 with 2

Villa 5 with 3

West Ham 1 with 1

Chelsea 1 with 1

We are 6 pts off 3rd.

We are in all kinds of trouble even for a 4th place finish.

Why would anyone even think about 4th at this rate?

20 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Because Firmino's foot is beyond the attacker. Simple really.

The vertical line is so inaccurate and inconsistent with the actual camera placement that it can never give a definitive result. It's placement is down to the official and as officials are a blend of incompetence and corruption the decision making process is in the hands of either a thick cunt or a crooked cunt. Today's officials were both.

Some of the passing and first touch in the final third is laughable. Anything remotely zipped into the players seem to just bounce off the receiving payer (Mane especially). I'm not sure if that's leading to the opposite extreme of half arsed passes which barely reach the player, which culminated in a Mo's ridiculous pass that was cut out for Leicester's third. 

• Upvote 1

Ive made my peace with it tbh. We're not getting 4th, and if that's the case I'd he happier staying out of the EL places as well. We might by some miracle fluke the Champions League. Just soldier on and think about next season and pray we keep anyone of our best 11 from leaving. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1