Quantcast
6 Nations 2021 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

6 Nations 2021

France should be really interesting if the performance of their kids in the Nations Cup final is anything to go by.

What a weekend of sport with the cricket and football also. I've put a picture of myself on the mantelpiece so the wife remembers what I look like.

That is one thing I won't miss this year, pubs full of marauding middle aged French/English/Irish/Welsh/Italian men in crap shoes.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Mook said:

That is one thing I won't miss this year, pubs full of marauding middle aged French/English/Irish/Welsh/Italian men in crap shoes.

Yep , cunts 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Come on the Irish

Got a feeling France will win it though. 

I think England will piss it sadly. I'd like to see Italy win at least one this year! I think Ireland may struggle!

8 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

I think England will piss it sadly. I'd like to see Italy win at least one this year! I think Ireland may struggle!

Turns out picking a load of players that haven't played for six months (cheating cunts) isn't a recipe for success. 

Want to see the Scots be in the mix come the end this year. Hogg's one of the best (and most entertaining) players in the whole competition.

9 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

Yeah. I texted a mate about that very incident. How refreshing it is to watch a decision about foul play, be carefully analysed, publicly and honestly, some considerable time after the event, and the correct decision reached. 

If only some other sport (in particular) could be like that, it too might return to being incredibly interesting. 

Mind, see those guys? The hits they take, the energy they expend? How long would any player of some other sport (in particular) last on a rugby pitch? They'd crumple in a heap with a dislocated wrist simply shaking hands before the game started. 

3 hours ago, bigthrusts said:

Another referee who thinks we've come to see him. His interpretation of the contact area is questionable to say the least. 

Gauzere was (is) a poor referee today and was essentially only refereeing one side for a good chunk of the game , but generally some rules need looking at to help the game as a spectacle. How can a game that only lasts 80 mins allow 3 to 4 minutes for scrum re-sets on numerous occasions , and how exactly is a 13 stone guy going to roll away with two blokes totalling 35 stone on top of him?