You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 Nations 2021

Bjornebye

8 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

I think England will piss it sadly. I'd like to see Italy win at least one this year! I think Ireland may struggle!

Turns out picking a load of players that haven't played for six months (cheating cunts) isn't a recipe for success. 

Want to see the Scots be in the mix come the end this year. Hogg's one of the best (and most entertaining) players in the whole competition.

Yeah. I texted a mate about that very incident. How refreshing it is to watch a decision about foul play, be carefully analysed, publicly and honestly, some considerable time after the event, and the correct decision reached. 

If only some other sport (in particular) could be like that, it too might return to being incredibly interesting. 

Mind, see those guys? The hits they take, the energy they expend? How long would any player of some other sport (in particular) last on a rugby pitch? They'd crumple in a heap with a dislocated wrist simply shaking hands before the game started. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bigthrusts said:

Another referee who thinks we've come to see him. His interpretation of the contact area is questionable to say the least. 

Gauzere was (is) a poor referee today and was essentially only refereeing one side for a good chunk of the game , but generally some rules need looking at to help the game as a spectacle. How can a game that only lasts 80 mins allow 3 to 4 minutes for scrum re-sets on numerous occasions , and how exactly is a 13 stone guy going to roll away with two blokes totalling 35 stone on top of him?