Quantcast
Will we win the Champions League this season? - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Will we win the Champions League this season?

Will we win the Champions League this season?   

75 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Will we win the Champions League this season?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/21 at 10:56

Ideally avoid PSG, Bayern and Citeh.

Wouldn’t be fussed about the other sides.

I see the Semi Final draw is today as well. Hopefully the first 3 mentioned sides all get stuck on the same bracket (and not with us).

Goes without saying but our biggest loss for these potential games is Anfield. 

They're an odd team this year, Real Madrid.

Courtois is top class. Really kicked on from his fairly poor first season. Modric, at 35 or whatever is, is still absolutely phenomenal. Kroos very good as well. Casemiro has actually been better offensively than defensively this season. And Benzema is still one of the best forwards in the world. The rest, however, are utter, utter shite. All of the other forwards are useless - Vinicius, Asensio, Mariano, Isco (played as a forward because he's too fat to play in midfield). Rodrygo is very promising but Zidane never plays him. Varane looks a shadow of the player two years ago. Ramos has spent the season crying about not being offered 20 zillion quid a week, and he's largely looked well past it when he's played. Vasquez has been okay at fullback but he's a wide midfielder really.

And the worst of the lot has been Hazard. Either injured or playing as if he is for the entire season.

I think they're probably the worst team left in the competition. Including Porto and us on current form. As long as we didn't give Benzema too many chances we'd beat them quite comfortably. 

Zidane's Champions League wins have made an incredibly average manager look like one of the greatest of all time. 

They've got some very good players out on loan - Odergaard, Kubo, Jovic, Mayoral, Dias and even Ceballos.

Just not City or Chelsea.  European footy is shite when it's a team from the same country. Also, right now, City or Chelsea would beat us.  City would hammer us in fact.  

Can I change my vote to maybe?

That couldn’t have worked out much better to be honest. 

Distraught we won’t have 2 rocking Anfield’s behind us. 

Happy with that draw. Madrid suit us down to the ground stylistically, I’d genuinely make us favourites for the tie.

Just a massive shame no Anfield crowd to give that Ramos cunt an absolute horrid time.

Well we can’t complain about that! City’s side of the draw is tough!

I’m not as confident about Real Madrid as some of you but if we get past them we’ve got a real chance.

• Upvote 1