You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Will we win the Champions League this season?

Bjornebye

Will we win the Champions League this season?   

75 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win the Champions League this season?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/21 at 10:56

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

European cup without the fans at Anfield. Nah. If City manage to win everything it will show how shite its all become. Its not City winning everything its an oil state buying everything as usual.

City Football Group, the owner of Manchester City FC could never be the owner of neither us, ManU, Arsenal nor Spurs,. The current league leader, however, could've been Brimingham or Norwich. Or even Hull or Lincoln. Why?

From Wikipedia:

The company's flagship club is Manchester City F.C. in the English Premier League. It also owns stakes in clubs in the United States, Australia, India, Japan, Spain, Uruguay, China, Belgium and France. The company's original aim was to own a team on each continent, each with the identifier "City" in its name.[3]

It's a joke really, a sad joke, but still a joke.

It says why in the first few paragraphs, no need for a sub.

Tuesday’s first leg has already been moved from the Red Bull Arena to the Puskas Arena in Budapest, Hungary, after Liverpool were refused entry into Germany by the country’s federal authorities.

Now the German government has informed Leipzig that they would need to quarantine upon their return from the second leg, which is scheduled for March 10, amid concerns over new strains over the coronavirus.

That means the Bundesliga side would be unable to travel and so, and it stands, both legs might be played at neutral arenas. Liverpool are already looking into possible alternative venues.

So any semblance of home advantage has been wiped out.

Seems a bit unfair given other teams in the competition will benefit from playing at home in the second leg.

Whilst Anfield won’t have fans, at least we’d have the advantage of not having to travel etc, especially with Everton at the weekend. 

I've decided we are going to win it. 

The older I get, the more I see and people I meet I find that frame of mind, how people see themselves and where they want to be is huge in where they end up and how they are viewed. Some are self confident have an unwavering belief in themselves and their vision, others find it in an object or faith in a higher power. On the other hand negativity breeds more negativity its like you become what you think. Klopp got us believing, like Gerrards goal against Olympiacos we collectively felt success was inevitable. We rode that belief right  up to our first loss against Watford and then we wavered the feeling of immortality gone. All roads have bumps in them its how you react to those bumps because regardless the driving doesn't stop. Time to bring back the belief! the inevitability of success and enjoy the bumps as part of the ride.

I watched that video of the united fan foaming at the mouth about Liverpool and thought that is everything I dont want football to become for me. Take a step back, its a sport. Highs without lows is just a plateau you'll eventually be numb to it, like klopp said this is a challenge there is an interest in seeing how it's taken on but it won't be overcome by believing it can't be.

Success is inevitable.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The older I get, the more I see and people I meet I find that frame of mind, how people see themselves and where they want to be is huge in where they end up and how they are viewed. Some are self confident have an unwavering belief in themselves and their vision, others find it in an object or faith in a higher power. On the other hand negativity breeds more negativity its like you become what you think. Klopp got us believing, like Gerrards goal against Olympiacos we collectively felt success was inevitable. We rode that belief right  up to our first loss against Watford and then we wavered the feeling of immortality gone. All roads have bumps in them its how you react to those bumps because regardless the driving doesn't stop. Time to bring back the belief! the inevitability of success and enjoy the bumps as part of the ride.

I watched that video of the united fan foaming at the mouth about Liverpool and thought that is everything I dont want football to become for me. Take a step back, its a sport. Highs without lows is just a plateau you'll eventually be numb to it, like klopp said this is a challenge there is an interest in seeing how it's taken on but it won't be overcome by believing it can't be.

Success is inevitable.

tenor.gif?itemid=4584613

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Success is inevitable.

I have a feeling tonight is when we turn doubters to believers. Big win and we'll have that hunger and fight back.