You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Will we win the Champions League this season?

Bjornebye

Will we win the Champions League this season?   

75 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win the Champions League this season?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/21 at 10:56

I've not completely given up on the title but City look like they are gonna cruise to it if things don't change starting Sunday. 

Hope to god we find some form before Leipzig. can we go and win big ears? I still think we are as good as Bayern and City. I can see us winning it. I'd take 4th and the Champions League right now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've not completely given up on the title but City look like they are gonna cruise to it if things don't change starting Sunday. 

Hope to god we find some form before Leipzig. can we go and win big ears? I still think we are as good as Bayern and City. I can see us winning it. I'd take 4th and the Champions League right now. 

I wish I had half the optimism you do, with our luck I would be surprised to see Fab, Mane and Jota playing in the first leg of the RB fixtures. Full on doom and gloom mode engaged. 

4 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

I wish I had half the optimism you do, with our luck I would be surprised to see Fab, Mane and Jota playing in the first leg of the RB fixtures. Full on doom and gloom mode engaged. 

Jota is miles away:

On how far away Sadio Mane and Diogo Jota are from returning...

"Diogo is – I don't know exactly – a couple of weeks, two, three, four. I'm not sure. And Sadio we will see. He might be available for the weekend, I don't know. He didn't train with the team today. We will see"

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

What a great time to ask a question like this.

Of course we're going to win it, I mean look at the season we've had so far....nothing's stopping us.

I posted this thread so your blue shite arse would come crawling out the woodwork. 

• Upvote 2