You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Will we win the Champions League this season?

Bjornebye

Will we win the Champions League this season?   

75 members have voted

1. 1. Will we win the Champions League this season?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/21 at 10:56

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

Real Madrid play on the Saturday at 15:15 (UK Time). 

Home to Eibar a touch easier than away to Arsenal. 

On the flip side we have villa at home before the second leg, they've got Barcelona at 8pm before travelling to see us. 

On 20/03/2021 at 01:37, halewood pete said:

Write LFC off at your peril.We fear nobody.

We are the team nobody wanted to be drawn against. Forget recent form,we are still a magnificent team.

Finalists in 2018, winners in 2019, very unlucky (and Alisson-less) against Atletico in 2020. 

This is our competition. 

Bring it on. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Especially with the rent boys kicking off half 12 and not playing till the Wednesday utter cunts Sky 

Edit half 12 is BT but the point still stands 

Klopp have been complaining about the early fixture after international and Champions League games, shirely this is better for us?

We couldn’t be Friday due to European internationals. 

Obviously 3pm or 5.30pm would be better, but I don’t see the issue with 8pm. 

10 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Klopp have been complaining about the early fixture after international and Champions League games, shirely this is better for us?

We couldn’t be Friday due to European internationals. 

Obviously 3pm or 5.30pm would be better, but I don’t see the issue with 8pm. 

I'd agree normally but we wouldn't have played for nearly 3 weeks so an early kick off would be ok in this instance 

7 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

I'd agree normally but we wouldn't have played for nearly 3 weeks so an early kick off would be ok in this instance 

Although we’d likely be able to cope, Arsenal have more players away than us. 

I suppose the good news is Wijnaldum, Jota and Robertson are only up against Gibraltar, Luxembourg and the Fraores respectively. 

22 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Ramos has been ruled out for a month and will miss our games.

Shame. Maybe he's shit out!

Apparently Kroos, Hazard, Carvajal & Valverde are also all struggling.

Bet they are all fit.

If you tried to convince me that we would beat Real Madrid and make it to the semis, I could totally believe that.

But if you're trying to convince me that we could beat Chelsea over a two-legged tie AND beat City or Bayern in the final? That I have a much harder team believing. We are shite, don't forget.

I actually think we might have a better chance of qualifying for the CL through the league. Or it's very close, at least. Neither one would you have us favourites, but we're more likely to pip Spurs/Everton/West Ham and then see Chelsea or Leicester collapse than we are to win the CL.

On 20/03/2021 at 19:20, Captain Howdy said:

Nearly winning the league with us, cleaning up in Scotland and pushing Leicester on despite a horrific injury record. Is that good enough for you? 

No. Mickey Mouse Scottish trophies in a one horse league is no achievement and he jumped ship as soon as that League was about to become a two horse league instead. He's doing well at Leicester but nothing to show for it just yet. He's a decent manager,nothing more.

5 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

If you tried to convince me that we would beat Real Madrid and make it to the semis, I could totally believe that.

But if you're trying to convince me that we could beat Chelsea over a two-legged tie AND beat City or Bayern in the final? That I have a much harder team believing. We are shite, don't forget.

I actually think we might have a better chance of qualifying for the CL through the league. Or it's very close, at least. Neither one would you have us favourites, but we're more likely to pip Spurs/Everton/West Ham and then see Chelsea or Leicester collapse than we are to win the CL.

Is there a man alive, who think Chelsea can beat us over two legs?