You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) - Premier League - 7/2/21 - 16:30

Bjornebye

13 hours ago, Reckoner said:

Yeah...If we win I’ll be fucking furious. Just the thought makes my blood boil with rage.

I'm going to be as angry as when Luke Skywalker was having a crack at his old man with a light sabre, with that craggy old bloke in the black hoodie egging him on.

17 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

The match is on at 0330 here, and given that I'm pulling an all nighter I hope we don't get mullered, or it'll be my week fucked unti at least Wednesday, the body just can't cope with these late matches any more.

5:30am here. You must be in Aus.

1 hour ago, Herp McDerp said:

The match is on at 0330 here, and given that I'm pulling an all nighter I hope we don't get mullered, or it'll be my week fucked unti at least Wednesday, the body just can't cope with these late matches any more.

1130pm for me.Too many 0300 (8pm UK) for me this season and too often, my sleep pattern is fucked. Not to mention my mental state getting up at horrible o'clock to watch us get stuffed by fucking Brighton et al.

2 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

Have a word with the broadcasters mate, out of order that they are scheduling the games on so late for you.

If you replaced Purps's cock with a Scud missile and he went to Carnegie Hall for five years to hone his skills under the tutelage of the great Bumdango, I fear he still couldn't deliver the kind of wholesale, no holds barred bumming we're more than capable of surrendering to this afternoon.

41 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Looking forward to this. Bit edgey but if you're not edgey before a 'big' game you must be in a coma.

Is Jurgen going to risk Kabak at the back? Depends if Fabinho is back I think.

Still think we'll shade this if the ref andVAR dont make stupid decisions.

I'd be surprised if it isn't Henderson and Fabinho if they're both fit.

18 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I know he's an utterly vile fucker, but we need a goalscorer, would it be worth offering that horrible gimp Diego Costa a 6 month contract!

He’s been absolutely shite for years and he wasn’t even that prolific in his heyday anyway.  Never mind that he clearly wants paying a fortune,