Quantcast
Man City (H) - Premier League - 7/2/21 - 16:30 - Page 28 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man City (H) - Premier League - 7/2/21 - 16:30

7 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Wish I had your optimism.

I must admit it is based on the hope of Kabak coming straight into the team and being very good, and Jota picking up where he left off.

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Yea, can't believe they've only made us progress year after year and won big ears and the first league in 30 years.

They've had a howler by not backing Klopp in January but look how far we've come. A bit of perspective might help.

Good job hicks and Gillette never employed a good manager. 

3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Yea, can't believe they've only made us progress year after year and won big ears and the first league in 30 years.

They've had a howler by not backing Klopp in January but look how far we've come. A bit of perspective might help.

Which will turn out to be a massive problem that could have long-term repercussions if we don’t make the top four. If they want to ensure it’s not just a blip, it’s essential that they’re prepared to spend like Chelsea or City if we lose the CL spot, so we’ll see if they’re willing to do what is necessary.

Just now, Jordy Brouwer said:

I think we will though. I know that makes me nuts but I do. Might even have a bet on it. Might make it the first time someone around here has bet ON us. 

We play the way we currently are against RB and we wont be making it to the next round never mind the final.

Klopps floundering here, making shit decisions, Jones off? Gets not one but two centre backs and doesn't play them, Persists with Bobby who's stolen a living for twelve months, and can't get the team to press.Gutted.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I couldn't face watching this and having to listen to Tyler, so listened to 5live. Unfortunately, the almost as annoying John Murray creamed his kecks ad nauseam. I'd forgotten how much I hate that twat. Flashscore it is from now on.

3 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

FSG can fuck off. They have totally sabotaged this season and thrown our title away. Absolute gobshite owners who are all sauce and no bottle. 

It would not surprise me if their lack of investment was down to analysis of how premier League champions have fared the season after therefore best to give it up before season begins.

Every constant negative boring twat can fuck right off. 

City deserved that. 

7 is coming. 

Now fucking close this thread 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, DJLJ said:

We are not going to a CL final unless we drastically change how we play, This season overall we have been fairly rubbish and there doesn't seem to be anything being done to change it. 

Football changes very quickly. We can still make a mark in Europe; we'll need one of the new centre backs to settle quickly though before Leipzig next week. Big challenge. They're 2nd in Bundesliga so I assume a somewhat-decent team. Raise ourselves for that one and anything is possible.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheDrowningMan said:

Which will turn out to be a massive problem that could have long-term repercussions if we don’t make the top four. It’s essential that we spend like Chelsea or City if we lose the CL spot, so we’ll see if they’re willing to do what is necessary.

We have had a centre half crisis since Oct.

Our answer has been to wait over 3 mths and spend £7.99 on 'fixing' it....even sending out on loan a forward to get £5.99 of it back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DiddisSillyRun said:

Klopps floundering here, making shit decisions, Jones off? Gets not one but two centre backs and doesn't play them, Persists with Bobby who's stolen a living for twelve months, and can't get the team to press.Gutted.

Shhh you can't say that!

It’s a long time since we’ve lost 3 home games in the league. 
Our long unbeaten home record has disappeared nearly as quickly as our feeble attempt to retain the title 

This team is starting to look a bit like the Dourtmond team in his last season. Completely run into the ground over the previous 3 seasons and running out of steam. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Every constant negative boring twat can fuck right off. 

City deserved that. 

7 is coming. 

Now fucking close this thread 

Too right. We are going to be in 7 heaven. If we win the Champions League a lot of this miserable shit goes away. Onwards!

8 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Where does Alison passing to their players fit into this?

Lack of passing options.

Just now, Funkasy said:

Biggest problem in general is bobby he offers fuck all an Mane and Salah have to carry all of the threath of the whole team. 

This.

He’s an absolute albatross around our attacking plays neck at the moment. 

problem is we have fuck all in reserve.

Said after Brighton, will say it again. Pick 2 from Davis, Kabak, Philips, and fix midfield. What could go wrong that's not already going wrong? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I think we will though. I know that makes me nuts but I do. Might even have a bet on it. Might make it the first time someone around here has bet ON us. 

I hope you're right.