Bjornebye

Man City (H) - Premier League - 7/2/21 - 16:30

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

There's always the Champions League (this season at least). 

Christ we're a million miles away from that team that beat Barcelona at Anfield, even though most of the players are still here. 

We are a team that needs its fans.

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

We’ll just have to take our revenge in the CL final...

We are not going to a CL final unless we drastically change how we play, This season overall we have been fairly rubbish and there doesn't seem to be anything being done to change it. 

There's nothing more to say than that some players really let themselves down. Alisson, Trent, Fabinho. All terrible. It's a shame. City weren't great, our mistakes handed them the game on a silver platter. 

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

FSG can fuck off. They have totally sabotaged this season and thrown our title away. Absolute gobshite owners who are all sauce and no bottle. 

Yea, can't believe they've only made us progress year after year and won big ears and the first league in 30 years.

They've had a howler by not backing Klopp in January but look how far we've come. A bit of perspective might help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

There's always the Champions League (this season at least). 

Better hope we win it, because that's the only way we're gonna qualify for it next season. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Yep. He’s killing out attacking play as he offers nothing and in a lot of occasions gives the ball away cheaply 

Opposition sides know they can let Firmino have it.  He's only liable to pass out wide, or go backwards. He's giving breathing space to the opposition.  He's fucking shite. Fucking shite. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mark M said:

Our goal difference advantage has been wiped as well.

I’m not confident of our next couple of league games 

We could be 9th come the end of Feb. 

1 minute ago, Poster said:

Christ we're a million miles away from that team that beat Barcelona at Anfield, even though most of the players are still here. 

We are a team that needs its fans.

Of all the game-analogies, what an incredibly fucking stupid one.

Just now, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Yea, can't believe they've only made us progress year after year and won big ears and the first league in 30 years.

They've had a howler by not backing Klopp in January but look how far we've come. A bit of perspective might help.

They didn't win us fuck all. Klopp did despite them. Every big investment made into the team has been a result of Klopp selling big. 

Our tactics are appalling. We offer zero threat going forward and he keeps playing the same way. 

We must be the easiest team to play for an away team this season. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Better hope we win it, because that's the only way we're gonna qualify for it next season. 

I think we will though. I know that makes me nuts but I do. Might even have a bet on it. Might make it the first time someone around here has bet ON us. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

The squad that won is the Champ League & the Prem? That squad? Bet you enjoyed the last 2 seasons eh? And you spit your dummy out when it goes tits up? Just fuck right off. 

It's not a proper defeat unless we all have a go at each other I guess.

Regardless of what they've won, loads of them are playing like absolute twats at the moment, and have been for a while. I think we've seen the best days out of a few of the lads in the squad now and we could definitely improve on them.

11 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Jesus christ. Then we hand one to that car thief lookalike prick.

Can't wait for klopp's interview after this utter fucking shitshow of a performance yet again. 

Why? Not much he can say really, this team is cooked, it’s there for all to see, nothing more to add.