Quantcast
Man City (H) - Premier League - 7/2/21 - 16:30 - Page 26 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man City (H) - Premier League - 7/2/21 - 16:30

2 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

I'd love to see Klopp and Edwards bin off half this squad and rebuild from scratch this summer.

The squad that won is the Champ League & the Prem? That squad? Bet you enjoyed the last 2 seasons eh? And you spit your dummy out when it goes tits up? Just fuck right off. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

What team would you have selected?

A team with players in their actual natural positions would be a start like especially against City where attack is the best form of defence. Instead we went safe and still got creamed.

Just now, El Rojo said:

Wonder how Sky will market the next few months given that the title and three relegation places are decided in February. 

MERSEYSIDE EUROPA LEAGUE PLACE SHOWDOWN

Just now, liverpoolsno9 said:

The squad that won is the Champ League & the Prem? That squad? Bet you enjoyed the last 2 seasons eh? And you spit your dummy out when it goes tits up? Just fuck right off. 

Top red laaaa. You got posters on your wall?

Alissons head has gone, but he has a lot of credit built up. Two years of near faultless performances. 

Moments change games and he's had a bad meltdown here. 

The centre half issue is still glaring. And that's not to say they don't play ok. But they are plugging a gap and leaving another.

Surgery is needed on that squad. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

Wonder how Sky will market the next few months given that the title and three relegation places are decided in February. 

Like they have almost since the cheats bought the league. 

1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

And still doesn't bring on a new CB to settle them in.

Settle them in 4-1 down against City?  

Hoping this is sarcasm!

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

Ssssh, no one cares you fucking spunkgoblin. 

How's your wank going mate? Bet you're fucking loving this you insufferable piece of shit. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is the reality of what we are this season and frankly we have been for most of it....even a lot of the wins this season were scratchy (very scratchy)

We've had the odd good day, but we've been mostly mediocre.

We all know why of course and yeah its been rotten luck it happening, but our reaction to it as a club has been pathetic, our preparation for problems not good enough and we've been brutally exposed for woeful decision making.

A 30 year tooth and nail climb back to the very top was ended in the most brilliant, most proud and most unbelievable manner last season.

Sadly the surrender this year, leaves a bitter taste and the decisions made that hastened that surrender leave a really bitter taste.

Where from here?

Well sadly in this age Top 4 is a must.....50/50 at mo IMO.....but we have to aim at it and then see if we can regroup for next season.

Not getting it may signal some dark, dark days ahead for this club.

• Upvote 1

Team selections have been poor the last few weeks (I know injuries have played a big part) but subs have been poor choices aswell for me today Henderson should have started in midfield with either Kabak or Phillips starting alongside Fabinho, the summer should see a partial rebuild sorry but Bobby needs to move on been shit for 18 months or more and the midfield needs a spark from somewhere I can't see it coming from what we have here now also I don't think Thiago and Jota were enough this season we needed another 1 or 2 in.

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The goals are literally all individual errors. All of them. I don't think you get it.

I seem to say it every game at the moment, we work so hard to create chances and score, yet give away goals so easy (and before any says I know we have 2 midfielders in defence)

2 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Its the strongest team that we could have picked.

Exactly. 

I'm starting to think that Jurgen Klopp understands football more than Beefy does.

Just now, Redder Lurtz said:

How's your wank going mate? Bet you're fucking loving this you insufferable piece of shit. 

At least you are, one almighty benifit right there.  Suck it right up you cunt.