Quantcast
Boxing 2021 - Page 27 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Boxing 2021

58 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Ritson is shite.

He is. I has Vasquez at 11/1 to beat Ritson on points last time out. Because of that robbery, I didn't back Ponce tonight. Fancied him to stop Ritson too. 

He needs sacking for that, it’s completely unacceptable. For him to say he thought Ritson still had a chance is just mind boggling. He got battered all night.

A referee should never do that.

9 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

Remarkable.

Am I imagining things out did something similar happen recently and the guy who's corner wanted the fight stopped actually came back and won? 

Perhaps I saw an old replay of Diego corrales, I can't be sure

Terrible refereeing though, Ritson wanted out for two rounds before that, even a blind man could see that. 

Ritson looked like a beast at domestic level but anything close to world level (Well even European level as Patera absolutely twatted him) he's completely out of his depth. He arguably lost against Robbie Davis and definitely should have lost to Vasquez so last night has been coming for a while.

First Hearn DAZN ventures are a reprise of the outdoor Fight Camps from last year on Saturday 31st July and the two following weeks with the likes of Buatsi , Benn , Galahad and Jonas involved.

40 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Fury/Wilder press conference to announce the fight is tonight. A more fitting tribute to Socrates, I could not imagine.

Great

Every wannabe hard cunt and internet knobhead will be spouting 'Dosser' for the next 4 months

6 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Fury’s bounced in with no top on shadow bouncing from the off.

Hahahaha

This was his funniest though, Klitschkos face

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha

This was his funniest though, Klitschkos face

Funny fucker.

If Wilder won't talk, the obvious step is for Fury to come into the press conference wearing Wilder's costume from the second fight and answering questions in character as Wilder.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

If Wilder won't talk, the obvious step is for Fury to come into the press conference wearing Wilder's costume from the second fight and answering questions in character as Wilder.

He was trying to go down that road last night wasn’t he, even prompting it, but that woman with the mic missed an open goal promotionally with a thanks but no thanks.

1 hour ago, Dr Nowt said:

He was trying to go down that road last night wasn’t he, even prompting it, but that woman with the mic missed an open goal promotionally with a thanks but no thanks.

Fingers crossed that he's working on it, in training, as we speak. That Alabama accent is not the easiest to imitate and I just hope Fury's not leaving anything to chance.

16 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Fingers crossed that he's working on it, in training, as we speak. That Alabama accent is not the easiest to imitate and I just hope Fury's not leaving anything to chance.

#andthenew

24 minutes ago, belarus said:

That and the “and still” shouts at press conferences and weigh ins do my fucking head in

Yeah it’s seriously fucking inane.

• Upvote 1