You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2021

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Remmie said:

Clicking on that link I saw that that youtube guy's brother is going to be fighting former UFC fighter Ben Askren - I think in a boxing match. He'll get demolished won't he? I know Askren was more of a wrestler but he has done elite level striking whereas Jake Paul has fought other youtubers and a basketball player I think.

I'd like to see that jake paul get a serious filling in. Not arsed who does it. 

14 minutes ago, John102 said:

Doesnt the next PPV have the shit womens world title and Craig Richards getting filled in by Bivol?

Yes. 

Chisora/Parker was the chief support to Taylor/Prograis, Chisora lost in his last fight and is now in the main event of a PPV.

Adam Smith will explain how this makes perfect sense.

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

Clicking on that link I saw that that youtube guy's brother is going to be fighting former UFC fighter Ben Askren - I think in a boxing match. He'll get demolished won't he? I know Askren was more of a wrestler but he has done elite level striking whereas Jake Paul has fought other youtubers and a basketball player I think.

I realised the other day that I knew who both Jake and Logan Paul are and wondered if boxing is really good for me.

Sure, the 10th round of Corrales/Castillo was astonishing, but how can I justify knowing who and what a youtuber is?

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

Best Askren couldnt punch his way out of a wet paper bag. I honestly think there was a good few at the Thai gym I used to go to that would give him trouble on the feet. 

Fuck me this is sone serious shite from Hearn this. Can't even be arsed putting on pundits to cover the between fights and walk ins. 

Love how Whytes next for a title shot, shouting his mouth off. Gets knocked out cold and Hearns response is just. Let's have a rematch and pretend it never happened

Anna Woolhouse is nothing short of glorious, but I also think it's worth mentioning she's gotten better and better at her job.

She used to just say the ridiculous shit Sky feed her, but more and more she presents probing questions and analytical points.

Just now, Duff Man said:

The novelty fight thing is absolutely baffling to me. Why would anyone want to watch two people do something they're shit at?

I guess people are buying the "beef" and are pretty invested in the outgoing personalities of these YouTube stars. 

The only one I have watched was that KSI vs Logan Paul and the standard was beyond atrocious, absolutely disgusting what they earned for that pile of dogshit. 

33 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Anna Woolhouse is nothing short of glorious, but I also think it's worth mentioning she's gotten better and better at her job.

She used to just say the ridiculous shit Sky feed her, but more and more she presents probing questions and analytical points.

Ive been calling that for years shes amazing