You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2021

Bjornebye

Had a decent sized bet on Radacanu's opponent at Wimbledon. Radacanu had a panic attack when the other girl was a game away from an easy win , and Bet Victor voided the bet and said there had been no winner. I texted back ' Have a look at the next round draw you venal cunts ' and had my account suspended while I ' cooled down '.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Red74 said:

Fucking coral can’t wait to void a bet if your anytime scorer starts on the bench. I’m gonna write an angry tweet to them now

With the boxing, PP are mostly fair.

They paid me out years ago when Bertrand beat up Ricky Burns, but they scored it a draw. I've gotten a couple of justice refunds through other fights too.

They wouldn't pay me last year when Vazquez got robbed vs Ritson though. But, overall they are fair. 

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

The only way to get respectable odds with paddy are their specials. I don't back anything else.

They have a boost feature as well which ups the odds to the correct range. They’re supposed to give them out once a week but on one account I use they give me one every day, as long as I’ve bet £10+ the day before. 

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

They have a boost feature as well which ups the odds to the correct range. They’re supposed to give them out once a week but on one account I use they give me one every day, as long as I’ve bet £10+ the day before. 

Yeah, by specials I meant the boosts too. But the boosts only get the odds to where they should be, haha. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I only bet on horses and football and BetVictor is usually best for prices.

If you're betting on tournament winner type bets obviously you should use Oddschecker and find the best bookie for that particular bet.

The only reason I’ll sometimes use Paddy for Accas is that they “refund” a losing bet if 3/4 win. Everywhere else it’s 4/5. 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The only reason I’ll sometimes use Paddy for Accas is that they “refund” a losing bet if 3/4 win. Everywhere else it’s 4/5. 

Yes. In fact Betvictor binned that promotion fairly recently. Can't say I often do an accumulator with as many as five or even four teams though.

I’d stay away from Lara now if I was Warrington and take last night as a victory of sorts.

Lara was finding his range in that 2nd round and was landing with venom and Warrington was getting scrambled. Lara’s probably woke up this morning thinking he should have took that 3rd round and wiped him out.

Easy saying that sitting on the couch like.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Elite said:

I don't think they'll do another rematch.

Galahad v Warrington makes the most sense and Galahad wants it, not sure Warrington does though. That said the first fight was an absolute stinker.

Does Galahad want that? He was on that boxing life stories podcast last week and I was under the impression from that he wasn’t particularly arsed who he fights. I might have missed it though as I had it on in the background while I was working.

I wouldn’t be giving Warrington a title shot if I were him after the last one - far too close to call. Plus Warrington and the team fucked him about vacating to avoid the rematch. He can’t be mandatory on the back of a defeat and NC either can he?

Edit - loss and a draw sorry

7 minutes ago, belarus said:

Does Galahad want that? He was on that boxing life stories podcast last week and I was under the impression from that he wasn’t particularly arsed who he fights. I might have missed it though as I had it on in the background while I was working.

I wouldn’t be giving Warrington a title shot if I were him after the last one - far too close to call. Plus Warrington and the team fucked him about vacating to avoid the rematch. He can’t be mandatory on the back of a defeat and NC either can he?

Edit - loss and a draw sorry

Galahad keeps saying Warrington is scared of him and he won the first fight. I think he definitely wants a rematch.

Really don't like Galahad, even thought he came across as a wanker on boxing life stories.

9 minutes ago, Elite said:

Galahad keeps saying Warrington is scared of him and he won the first fight. I think he definitely wants a rematch.

Really don't like Galahad, even thought he came across as a wanker on boxing life stories.

I think it’s easy for him to keep shouting about that first fight because it was a slightly questionable decision. He keeps that narrative up and half agree with him, especially after Warrington vacating to avoid him after. He doesn’t need him now. Not sure who Warrington will get a chance to get a belt off now - will be avoided at all costs as high risk and he’s not in a driving seat anymore.

Yeah - I think I agree with you on Galahad. He’s a strange lad isn’t he? He seems a bit dead headed and cold mostly, but then surprises me with some things he comes out with. I like his simple and focused approach to boxing - it’s everything to him, day in day out.

Edit - he was defo in the car with Saunders when he did that video too. Tris Dixon had him there and obviously heard or knows stuff being in and around the game

• Upvote 1