You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2021

Bjornebye

Just now, Red74 said:

Nearly means nothing and wlad was more than a live opponent then. Why wouldn’t Fury give wlad the rematch if he was that much superior. 

He'd have beat him in a rematch as well, he had his number. He had more of a right to rematch Joshua than Fury, seeing as he went life and death with him.

6 hours ago, Red74 said:

Bullshit this Covid excuse. They haven’t been able to sell any tickets for that at all. I checked on the website yesterday day and you can still buy entire sections all the way around the arena. 

These 2 can’t draw flies round shit in the states and they’ve realised that they may as well put this back till the brits can fly out and fill the place up.

That was my thought last night

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Yeah, I nearly drowned once and the panic you feel as you try to stay afloat and save yourself is terrifying.

Well I’m speaking for most of the forum when I say we’re glad you’re not dead. 

I watched The Kings last week. Great stuff. When I was looking for episodes two on Kodi one of the streams was the second episode of an ITV documentary about Tyson Fury’s life outside the ring. I watched it anyway and it was hilarious. I need to go back and search for the other episodes. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Well I’m speaking for most of the forum when I say we’re glad you’re not dead. 

I watched The Kings last week. Great stuff. When I was looking for episodes two on Kodi one of the streams was the second episode of an ITV documentary about Tyson Fury’s life outside the ring. I watched it anyway and it was hilarious. I need to go back and search for the other episodes. 

Yeah it's really good that, wouldn't mind another series.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Skeptical it goes through on this date. They need a crowd to pay these guys and I'm fairly certain we'll be back in lockdown by then. Best bet is it gets rescheduled for early December after an "injury".

They've got the perfect 'covid' excuse should they want to postpone.