You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

2 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Got excited today when I saw Jurgen say he enjoyed watching the Portuguese league. This lad will dominate world football for the next ten years. Hope we’re sniffing around.

Klopp issues come at get me plea for the wolves job.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

From the BBC Gossip page

Crystal Palace's 28-year-old Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha says if a "top" club wanted to sign him he "wouldn't turn it down". He has been linked with clubs including Arsenal and Everton (The Face)

Errrr.....

Aaahh, I see. Not a top club, but a "top" club. Now I get it.

Who wouldn’t want to play with fellow galactico, Rodriguez?

3 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Got excited today when I saw Jurgen say he enjoyed watching the Portuguese league. This lad will dominate world football for the next ten years. Hope we’re sniffing around.

If we are buying someone from Sporting, Pedro Goncalves will be my first pick

1 hour ago, skaro said:

His quality any- and everywhere is not in doubt.  

I was probably chatting shite....

I just reckon what he's done for Atleti is pretty extra special.

Oh aye, considering he was dumped by Barcelona just to get his wages off the books, to then lead Atletico to the title is pretty special stuff.

To think he wouldn’t have been there if he wasn’t caught cheating on his Italian citizenship test is also top Suarez.

10 hours ago, aRdja said:

Dembele as a rotation option to replace Origi/Shaq.

So swapping 1 player is always injured and hasn’t contributed in 2 seasons (Shaq) and another player who hasn’t contributed for 2 seasons (Origi) for somebody else who is always injured and doesn’t contribute (Dembele) ?

No thanks. 

Still, I’d rather this than Bamford!

On 22/05/2021 at 10:34, m0e said:

Who said anything about identical numbers?

And who said anything about the years?

I'm talking the entire history of football.

You gave me one example.

A player who isn't even in the top 10 players at his club, let alone in the world.

Like Mane was 3 years in succession.

If there aren't any examples of players with Mane's numbers and the spectacular decline we saw this season, that's exactly my point.

Looks like all Sadio needed was a jersey with the collar on the right way.

29 minutes ago, No2 said:

Looks like all Sadio needed was a jersey with the collar on the right way.

Haha. He'll need a few more of these to convince me, but today was a big step.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I first job this summer should be sending Leeds some T Shirts with earned it written on them, daily deliveries the small time cunts

We should wear them next game against Leeds.

This would sound about right

Liverpool's hopes of signing 24-year-old Mali midfielder Yves Bissouma from Brighton have been boosted by Arsenal's decision to explore other options. (Mail)

Meanwhile, Liverpool's interest in RB Leipzig's French defender Ibrahima Konate, 21, has been complicated by the Bundesliga club's desire to have his £34m release clause paid in full - so the Reds may turn to on-loan Turkey centre-back Ozan Kabak, 21. (Times, subscription required)

No excuse for our owners to be fucking around like paying littlewood £2.50 a week. 

Even if they don't want to invest their own money no reason they couldn't loan the club the money like Abramovic does and have the club pay them back.