You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

3 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I've got a lot of time for Barnes, but I don't see a reality where our jilted ex manager permits that sale for anything less than £80m.

I'd rather take someone like Buendia from Norwich - be a lot less.

Maddison is the one from Leicester, but he'd be stupid money.

Bamford is a real surprise this season. He's not even stood out in the championship for most of his career but seems to have gone up a level now.

He's only got a year left on his contract and is only on around 30k a week, so its the sort of 'clever' low risk transfer we probably would make.

• Upvote 1

Bissouma.

Tielemanns

Neto

Raphina

4 players I reckon would be a great fit for us this summer. All young, fast, intelligent, fearless and on the brink of jumping to the next level.

Transfer fees will be reasonable and wages won’t be outrageous. 

Ive got no idea about great centre halves so I’ll take advice on this.

28 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Bamford is a real surprise this season. He's not even stood out in the championship for most of his career but seems to have gone up a level now.

He's only got a year left on his contract and is only on around 30k a week, so its the sort of 'clever' low risk transfer we probably would make.

It's be a moronic signing based on a player being decent for half a season in his life. 

Even his manager didn't expect anything of him this season or they wouldn't have signed the lad from la liga. 

People always get laird away with strikers who score a few in a row. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Bissouma.

Tielemanns

Neto

Raphina

4 players I reckon would be a great fit for us this summer. All young, fast, intelligent, fearless and on the brink of jumping to the next level.

Bissouma is the only one of those that would have a reasonable transfer fee. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

You’re looking 50m plus for Tielemans, 40m or so for Raphina and god knows for Neto.

Leicester want Kieta. Ox to wolves and Brighton owe us a favour for not taking their centre half last summer. 

Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

You’re looking 50m plus for Tielemans, 40m or so for Raphina and god knows for Neto.

Leicester usually make out like bandits. I don't even know what they'd accept for Tielemans. Raphinha just signed for Leeds this summer, so you're getting no discount there whatsoever and Wolves surely know that Neto isn't near what his potential value could be. They would not sell him this summer. 

Bissouma is likely a good opportunity. 

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Leicester usually make out like bandits. I don't even know what they'd accept for Tielemans. Raphinha just signed for Leeds this summer, so you're getting no discount there whatsoever and Wolves surely know that Neto isn't near what his potential value could be. They would not sell him this summer. 

He is the type we need. I like Raphina a lot though.

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think there’ll be a lot more clubs willing to get deals done this summer after the income hit they’ve all took the past 12 months. 

I can see Wolves doing a bit of trading after the way they’ve hit the doldrums and Mendez will be wanting to earn a bit of coin moving some of his players on from the stepping stone.

Tielemans was a loan to buy as well wasn’t he? Great business that turned out to be. I think we’d be wise to try and get Odegaard from under Arsenal’s nose. I reckon Klopp could make him whatever player he wants him to be and he’s not like any player we have. Real will be looking to sell despite what they’ve said and he’s their most saleable expendable player. Reckon it’d help Thiago out as well, can’t imagine many shut outs with Thiago and Odegaard feeding the forwards. Fabinho would need to put a shift in though.

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

Bissouma.

Tielemanns

Neto

Raphina

Raphina seems to be the new echo flavour of the day and has been for 2 or 3 weeks. They do almost as many articles saying how he's better than mbappe or someone and he'll save us millions than they do saying how clever we are. 

4 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

Surely the biggest benefit to us by joining the Super League is that we'd have even more money to not spend on players. 

Very true, you can never have enough money to not spend on players. 

We’re getting Mbappe, Harland and Sancho and keeping Salah, Mane and Jota as back, they will be backed up by Raphinia, Dybala and Elliott. 
Our midfield will be bolstered by Bellingham, Gravenbirch, Bissouma, and Tom Davies. Konate, Caleta Car, Botman and Mings will top up the defence alongside 4 yet to be named fullbacks and 2 keepers.

3 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

We’re getting Mbappe, Harland and Sancho and keeping Salah, Mane and Jota as back, they will be backed up by Raphinia, Dybala and Elliott. 
Our midfield will be bolstered by Bellingham, Gravenbirch, Bissouma, and Tom Davies. Konate, Caleta Car, Botman and Mings will top up the defence alongside 4 yet to be named fullbacks and 2 keepers.

Hahahahaha Tom Davies the skirt wearing bell.