manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

21 hours ago, m0e said:

I don't give a fuck what happens when Klopp leaves.

I give a fuck about what happens when we need a winner in the next 4 months.

I can't believe that we're left with the potential of Klopp ignoring Origi, Minamino, and Oxlade in that time.

This is a much on Klopp (the man who sanctioned their contracts or transfers) as it is the committee, and the tight bustards with the cheque book.

Having said that, I still think we're definitely challenging for the main 2 trophies this season.

It's got fuck all to do with Klopp. 

If you believe what he says to the press then you are as big a cock as French knob head

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

22 minutes ago, Daisy said:

If you believe what he says to the press then you are as big a cock as French knob head

What's got fuck all to do with Klopp?

And what are you, his fucking mistress?

31 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I'm not French. Wrong as usual.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'm not French. Wrong as usual.

Hahah

I didn't actually know she was talking about you.

How do you know she's talking about you he's?

On 13/05/2021 at 15:01, aRdja said:

We have enough players who aren’t contributing who we could offload to bring players in. For example; Origi (£15m), Shaqiri (£15m), Keita (£25m), Bobby (£25m). That’d be enough to bring in Bissouma and say Bamford or Jimenez. 

Looks like that pint of Guinness is safe. Not that we’re even allowed to go to the pub.

• Upvote 1

Jesus fucking Christ

Sell Bobby for Bamford/Jimenez

Have i said jesus fucking christ yet

A career journeyman who turns 28 in a few days and a player just back from a fractured skull

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Jesus fucking Christ

A career journeyman who turns 28 in a few days and a player just back from a fractured skull

My ol fella is a Leeds fan and even he’ll tell you Bamford is shite. 

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Jesus fucking Christ

The last time Bobby put in a consistent run was three seasons ago Lee. 

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

The last time Bobby put in a consistent run was three seasons ago Lee. 

I don’t think many would argue against the possibility that Bobby might need replacing. However everyone except you are in agreement that we can do better than absolute dross like Bamford and Jimenez.

I reckon if you’re going the classic number 9 someone like Giroud would have been ideal. Won’t expect to play every game but can still put the ball in the onion bag when called upon.

I watched a youtube compilation of Amine Gouiri yesterday, featuring an obligatory dogshit soundtrack and embarrassingly bad video editing, so now if we don't sign him next summer I will be fully aboard the #FSGOUT train.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Simbo said:

I don’t think many would argue against the possibility that Bobby might need replacing. However everyone except you are in agreement that we can do better than absolute dross like Bamford and Jimenez.

A baffling attitude. Some of best players have come from lower PL clubs; Mane, Van Dijk, Robbo, Hendo. Either player would improve us immensely IMO.

Aurier cancels is contract at Spurs and appears to be open to talking to Arsenal as a free agent. Is Arteta now actively looking to get sacked. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, aRdja said:

A baffling attitude. Some of best players have come from lower PL clubs; Mane, Van Dijk, Robbo, Hendo. Either player would improve us immensely IMO.

Could have got Troy Deeney?

48 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Aurier is better than that Cedric bloke , having said that , my career peaked in the Zingari in the 80's and so am I.

How badly has Bellerin's form dipped then for Cedric to be playing instead, I have a vague memory of Bellerin being mustard about 4 or 5 years ago. Genuine question, I don't watch Arsenal 

12 minutes ago, Remmie said:

How badly has Bellerin's form dipped then for Cedric to be playing instead, I have a vague memory of Bellerin being mustard about 4 or 5 years ago. Genuine question, I don't watch Arsenal 

He's taken a pay cut to go to Betis, I think.

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

All players at an age where they were about to hit their peak and had already shown plenty of potential during their careers. 

Bamford has been loaned from club to club and looked like a bit of a donkey. He is also days away from turning 28 so is presumably in the middle of his ‘peak’ years. 

Jimenez is 30 years old and is only just returning from a potential career ending injury.

4 minutes ago, Simbo said:

All players at an age where they were about to hit their peak and had already shown plenty of potential during their careers. 

Bamford has been loaned from club to club and looked like a bit of a donkey. He is also days away from turning 28 so is presumably in the middle of his ‘peak’ years. 

Jimenez is 30 years old and is only just returning from a potential career ending injury.

Bamford is as far away from a donkey as you can find. Have you seen him play much? He’s got lovely technique… there were question marks over his ability to score consistently at the top level, but he proved himself last year. 

• Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I thought Bellerin wanted out. Always looked a disruptive rat with that weasely moustache.

I will remember him fondly for encouraging people to oust the Tory scumbags at the last election. Ultimately as effective as post-Wenger Arsenal, but well-intentioned all the same.

• Upvote 1