manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

6 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

And to think some people out there thought we'd actually sign Mbappe. 

Another disaster of a transfer window from the club. Cant wait until we lose Mane and Salah in January to the ACON with Origi the backup as the club again sits with their thumbs up their arse. 

Wonderfull. 

We’ll be told there’s no value in January & the journos will talk about a ‘big’ summer in the transfer market. 
rinse & repeat.

on mbappe I was one of those gullible fans who actually thought it could happen - new revenue deal with Nike - managed to get champions league football again. 
Fuck me a summer of extending contracts ending with Nat Phillips as the cherry on top of a shite window.

How we haven’t managed to improve on Oirigi and Minimino is shocking. 

6 minutes ago, Mark M said:

We’ll be told there’s no value in January & the journos will talk about a ‘big’ summer in the transfer market. 
rinse & repeat.

on mbappe I was one of those gullible fans who actually thought it could happen - new revenue deal with Nike - managed to get champions league football again. 
Fuck me a summer of extending contracts ending with Nat Phillips as the cherry on top of a shite window.

How we haven’t managed to improve on Oirigi and Minimino is shocking. 

Mate they're a fucking disgrace. The same shite every window. I've never felt so deflated supporting us after we won the CL and League. 

It will prove to be a flash in the pan as the twats running the club wasted our best manager we have had in decades. 

I've had enough of them and the super league was the last straw and proved they are nothing more than money grabbing lying twats just like the previous cunts who owned us.  Yes they might not be as bad as cancer and aids but they are full of as much shit but with better PR.

I look forward to seeing them roll out space Jam nonce with his LFC jacket. 

• Upvote 9

How can Palace be spending £15m on this bum, whose been shite in Scotland for 2 years, while Mr European Cup is available?

D8C7D731-6B38-4078-BB46-BB9B8E8B0269.jpeg

22 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Fucking hell mate Harvey Elliot has played TWO GAMES. TWO.

Referenced by my comment “I’m not saying Elliot is the answer…”. 

25 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’ve referenced this in an above post. The games I go to was a bite back at a Stroganoff comment.

So what if I go the game? I’ve seen plenty of comments from you of “When I had a season ticket…” and posting pictures with Ian Rush. Very good, I hope other posters enjoy going to matches as much as I do. 

I also apologised so for the comment I know more about football than other on the forum as I was pissed. 

You see the irony for pulling someone up on calling you a ‘top red’ when you’ve posted countless times how you’re a top red? 

I did have a borrowed ST for a while from a poster on here and Rush is my hero. I’ve met him twice, the first time thanks to posters on here. 

I’m damn certain I’ve never referenced either in defence of my opinion on anything though. 

I’ve told you before I don’t hold that against you as we’ve all posted shit on here whilst pissed, but you can’t then try to lord it up and police transfer threads telling people their posts aren’t worthy of the forum or are boring when you’ve done it yourself. You’ve also made countless hugely funny ironic posts about yachts or FSG out following media reports before anyone has even posted about it on here. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

And to think some people out there thought we'd actually sign Mbappe. 

Another disaster of a transfer window from the club. Cant wait until we lose Mane and Salah in January to the ACON with Origi the backup as the club again sits with their thumbs up their arse. 

Wonderfull. 

You got to hand it to ssn.  Will Mbappe choose Real or Liverpool?  Top trolling.

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

You got to hand it to ssn.  Will Mbappe choose Real or Liverpool?  Top trolling.

Amd the echo with their 

"Mbappe boost for liverpool" 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

You see the irony for pulling someone up on calling you a ‘top red’ when you’ve posted countless times how you’re a top red? 

I did have a borrowed ST for a while from a poster on here and Rush is my hero. I’ve met him twice, the first time thanks to posters on here. 

I’m damn certain I’ve never referenced either in defence of my opinion on anything though. 

I’ve told you before I don’t hold that against you as we’ve all posted shit on here whilst pissed, but you can’t then try to lord it up and police transfer threads telling people their posts aren’t worthy of the forum or are boring when you’ve done it yourself. You’ve also made countless hugely funny ironic posts about yachts or FSG out following media reports before anyone has even posted about it on here. 

I’ve never called myself a top red. The whole point of me listing my games down the years was a direct response to being told “Piss off, you’re only 18 or something”.

I distinctly remember it because I thought it was a shithouse comment - a direct attempt to belittle my comments and level of support. 

I can’t be arsed going through a while he said / she said (BULLSHIT!) but all posts can be taken out of context by themselves.

All these teams who are going to need time to ‘bed in’ their zillion dollar signings. By the time all their superstars are up to speed the Reds will be over the hill and gone. 

LFC Skinflints 1 Big Spenders 0. 

Just now, bizzle10 said:

PSG reject 189million for Mbappe and now he will sign on a free next summer nobody is that rich surely to let 189milliion leave on a free

I can’t believe what’s more bizarre about Mbappe to Madrid.

The fact somebody is offering £189m for a player they can get for nothing in 12m or somebody is turning down £189m for something they’ll lose for nothing in 12m.

Disappointed nobody has come in for Phillips. Bizarre.

I can only think we’ve priced him out the market. 

13 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’ve never called myself a top red. The whole point of me listing my games down the years was a direct response to being told “Piss off, you’re only 18 or something”.

I distinctly remember it because I thought it was a shithouse comment - a direct attempt to belittle my comments and level of support. 

I can’t be arsed going through a while he said / she said (BULLSHIT!) but all posts can be taken out of context by themselves.

I think you (both) better quit talking that shit

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Chris said:

I think you (both) better quit talking that shit

Or you’ll be leaving with a fat lip…

• Downvote 1