Jump to content
manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

That's the frustrating thing though, he fucking won't. Fight for the place, that is. He'll just sit off and do fuck all. Even if he gets onto the pitch he'll wander around like he's won a competition to be there.

 

If Origi turned up to training every day with the attitude and determination of someone like Steven Gerrard or Luis Suarez, he would be such an asset to the squad. Physically and technically there's nothing stopping him from having a decent career at Premier League level. He just cannot be arsed playing football. Not interested in the slightest.

 

For me that's even more frustrating than having a player trying his hardest every day and not quite being up to scratch.

Yeah 100%, he has all the attributes but appears to be just a lazy fucker happy to get splinters in his arse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

Im sure I read a few weeks back he was having a knee op?

He’s injured but they were looking to take him on loan.

 

Andy Robbo winding up Utd.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t lie, I’m disappointed. 
 

The only upside is Elliot looks a player and if we’d just paid £40m for him, we’d be delighted. Lot of pressure on him though. 
 

Even worse, it gives the usual mongrels the chance to vent their spleens even further.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Can’t lie, I’m disappointed. 
 

The only upside is Elliot looks a player and if we’d just paid £40m for him, we’d be delighted. Lot of pressure on him though. 
 

Even worse, it gives the usual mongrels the chance to vent their spleens even further.  

Here he is, back to police the forum. I hope you get over your mild disappointment. Im sure you will, top red.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aRdja said:

Matt Doherty on loan as Trent’s back-up would be a real ‘moneyball’ move IMO. Get it done Wardy.

 

Doherty is far better as a wing back. He's never looked totally comfortable as a conventional full back in a back four. 

 

Plus, he's 29.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Here he is, back to police the forum. I hope you get over your mild disappointment. Im sure you will, top red.


Yes, I will get over my disappointment, because unlike some, I don’t have to make the same uneducated points over and over and over.

 

You are aware calling somebody a top red is a double negative? By saying it infers I’m not a top red at all, therefore elevating your own supporter status is better than mine, therefore making you the top red.
 

Or, like calling me a jobless cunt in front of a forum of supporters of a club from a troubled economic reason, likely impacting many of the posters throughout the years, has that passed you by as well? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

GET THE SPLEENS VENTED!!


You’d think they’d be drained dry by no, but NO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Even worse, it gives the usual mongrels the chance to vent their spleens even further.  


Now, now, Scott. I’m a pure breed jackal. And I’m holding off until the deadline.

 

Anyway, Chelsea are attempting to revive the Saul loan deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anubis said:


Now, now, Scott. I’m a pure breed jackal. And I’m holding off until the deadline.


You’ve never struck me as being like that.

 

You’ve gotta try harder!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the memories TLW FAM' I'm off to drown myself in the canal.

 

Just saw on the Beeb thread that Lingard is staying at United and thought to myself 'get him on loan'*

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I hate myself even more now I've concluded it's not the worst idea in the world. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Scott_M said:


Yes, I will get over my disappointment, because unlike some, I don’t have to make the same uneducated points over and over and over.

 

You are aware calling somebody a top red is a double negative? By saying it infers I’m not a top red at all, therefore elevating your own supporter status is better than mine, therefore making you the top red.
 

Or, like calling me a jobless cunt in front of a forum of supporters of a club from a troubled economic reason, likely impacting many of the posters throughout the years, has that passed you by as well? 

You deserve it Scott. You know why? Because you are a condescending prick. Who can't put across an argument without a put down or an insult. You wander about the forum moaning about people banging on about the same things, whilst droning on and on yourself. You are just as entrenched.

 

I show the same level of respect that you have shown me in this forum, i.e none. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get your fingers out FSG and sign Lewandowski. He wants to leave Bayern and would jump at the chance to work with Jurgen again. We need another striker urgently and this lad fits the bill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×