You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

Yet another no show in the transfer window from these fucking frauds. It's beyond taking the piss now. Pretty much every team has strengthened around us yet we do fuck all.

Seems like only we have been effected by covid. I'm surprised we can manage to keep the lights on at Anfield we're so poor.

You just loose all enthusiasm when you know the club just comes out with the same tired excuses and if the club shows zero ambition then what hope do us fans have? 

We were top at new year and just needed to strengthen in defence and we'd have defended our title but the owners decided to show zero fight which exposed them for what they really are along with the super league shit. 

They actually tried to pull Liverpool out of the European cup ffs. The competition which is ingrained into the club. 

Their behaviour over the past 12 months is fucking unforgivable and I only hope with the fans back in the ground the pressure on them builds.

Either back the manager, show ambition or just sell up and fuck off back to Boston.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Well, at least PSG are getting fucked over for once.

Or maybe not.

Not sure getting nearly 200ml for a player with one year left on his deal is really getting fucked over to be honest

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Well, at least PSG are getting fucked over for once.

Or maybe not.

I don’t understand Madrid’s gameplan here. Thought they’d have been better reducing their offer everyday.

I know PSG are richer than god etc but business is business