manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

I once went out to buy something to wear for a night out. Found something that would have been perfect. The girls would have come running (or at least, they wouldn’t be running away).

My size wasn’t available but, man, it was a nice top and I really wanted something new for the night out so I went with the size below.

I looked a right cunt, felt fat and the whole night was a downer. I never wore it again. 

The moral of this story?

Eat healthier, do more exercise and something else which escapes me. 

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Get Lee Griffiths in and do the quadruple. 

I'd love a mad signing like that to replace Origi.

Just now, YorkshireRed said:

I once went out to buy something to wear for a night out. Found something that would have been perfect. The girls would have come running (or at least, they wouldn’t be running away).

My size wasn’t available but, man, it was a nice top and I really wanted something new for the night out so I went with the size below.

I looked a right cunt, felt fat and the whole night was a downer. I never wore it again. 

The moral of this story?

Or go to a club with less lighting

• Upvote 1

When was the last time we have had a transfer fail publicly the way City have had this week? They lost Sanchez, Maguire, Messi, Kane and now Ronaldo. I can't remember our last one, Luke Young maybe?

Just now, No2 said:

When was the last time we have had a transfer fail publicly the way City have had this week? They lost Sanchez, Maguire, Messi, Kane and now Ronaldo. I can't remember our last one, Luke Young maybe?

van Dijk. But then we signed him. We also used to regularly get rebuffed by the likes of Willian, Alexis Sanchez and Diego Costa. 

21 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Im pretty sure your a jobless cunt.

Thinking on this post a bit further…

You are aware of Liverpool’s economic past and the hardship it brought (and still brings) to the city & it’s population? 

2 minutes ago, No2 said:

Lucas Digne - allegedly.

2 minutes ago, No2 said:

That lad Fakir(?) from Lyon who did the interview with LFCtv but the deal collapsed. Bit like his knee.

3 minutes ago, No2 said:

Mbappe. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

The moral of this story?

Stop buying women’s clothing, perhaps?

7 minutes ago, No2 said:

There was a period pre-Klopp when we publicly identified players like Willian, Mikhitaryan and Costa, all of who had zero interest in joining us (and who'd blame them at the time?). 

Costa would have been entertaining until the inevitable bad ending. 

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

Don't forget the inability to land the big fish - Clint Dempsey.

Wasn't that because Henderson refused to go the other way? Crazy times...

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Twitter is a shit show, never be surprised by its trends.  Rick and Morty said a line "your boos mean nothing to me! I've seen what you people cheer". 

I know that. I just thought it was an interesting development. Probably trended a few times before, but I haven't see it.