You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

I once went out to buy something to wear for a night out. Found something that would have been perfect. The girls would have come running (or at least, they wouldn’t be running away).

My size wasn’t available but, man, it was a nice top and I really wanted something new for the night out so I went with the size below.

I looked a right cunt, felt fat and the whole night was a downer. I never wore it again. 

The moral of this story?

Eat healthier, do more exercise and something else which escapes me. 

• Upvote 8

Just now, YorkshireRed said:

I once went out to buy something to wear for a night out. Found something that would have been perfect. The girls would have come running (or at least, they wouldn’t be running away).

My size wasn’t available but, man, it was a nice top and I really wanted something new for the night out so I went with the size below.

I looked a right cunt, felt fat and the whole night was a downer. I never wore it again. 

The moral of this story?

Or go to a club with less lighting

• Upvote 1

Just now, No2 said:

When was the last time we have had a transfer fail publicly the way City have had this week? They lost Sanchez, Maguire, Messi, Kane and now Ronaldo. I can't remember our last one, Luke Young maybe?

van Dijk. But then we signed him. We also used to regularly get rebuffed by the likes of Willian, Alexis Sanchez and Diego Costa. 

21 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Im pretty sure your a jobless cunt.

Thinking on this post a bit further…

You are aware of Liverpool’s economic past and the hardship it brought (and still brings) to the city & it’s population? 

2 minutes ago, No2 said:

When was the last time we have had a transfer fail publicly the way City have had this week? They lost Sanchez, Maguire, Messi, Kane and now Ronaldo. I can't remember our last one, Luke Young maybe?

That lad Fakir(?) from Lyon who did the interview with LFCtv but the deal collapsed. Bit like his knee.

3 minutes ago, No2 said:

Mbappe. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

The moral of this story?

Stop buying women’s clothing, perhaps?

7 minutes ago, No2 said:

There was a period pre-Klopp when we publicly identified players like Willian, Mikhitaryan and Costa, all of who had zero interest in joining us (and who'd blame them at the time?). 

Costa would have been entertaining until the inevitable bad ending. 

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Twitter is a shit show, never be surprised by its trends.  Rick and Morty said a line "your boos mean nothing to me! I've seen what you people cheer". 

I know that. I just thought it was an interesting development. Probably trended a few times before, but I haven't see it.