Quantcast
Summer 2021 transfer thread. - Page 25 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

1 minute ago, Duff Man said:

Midfield and central defence are the priority, imo.

Imagine having Firmino still starting next season...

In:

Centre halves x2

Midfielder

Versatile Forward

Out to pay for it

Matip

Keita

Oxlade

Origi

Plus whatever can get for likes of Grujic, Wilson et al.

25 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Firmino gets shit for never scoring and just phoning it in. But I havent seen Mane do anything for a long time.

Mane has had a shit season. He has gotten away with it only because Firmino has been slightly worse.

Klopp also knew Mane was reaching new lows tonight. He gave him a special pep talk and a cuddle just before the start of the 2nd half.

You could get rid of the below and not notice a difference they're either shit or don't even get a game in Shaq's case.  Obviously we're not going to shift this many which is a shame.  I'd only keep Phillips as we won't get a better 4th choice. 

Adrian

Phillips

Neco Williams

Grujic

Ox

Keita

Wilson

Shaq

Minamino

Firmino

Origi

We also have this lot that won't make it here.  Karius, Ojo, Van Den Berg, Woodburn, Taiwo

1 minute ago, J-V said:

Imagine having Firmino still starting next season...

Well yeah, but we've still got three other pretty good forwards, so that's less of a concern for me. The prospect of going into next season with the same selection of CBs and midfielders is far more troubling.

4 minutes ago, Supremolad said:

Mane has had a shit season. He has gotten away with it only because Firmino has been slightly worse.

Klopp also knew Mane was reaching new lows tonight. He gave him a special pep talk and a cuddle just before the start of the 2nd half.

The only excuse Mane has is he had Covid and looks miles off the pace.  Even Christian was beating him in a foot race this evening compared to the game at Stamford bridge.

2 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Well yeah, but we've still got three other pretty good forwards, so that's less of a concern for me. The prospect of going into next season with the same selection of CBs and midfielders is far more troubling.

It's a massive concern as you've seen tonight Klopp for what ever reason plays him no matter what.

1 minute ago, J-V said:

It's a massive concern as you've seen tonight Klopp for what ever reason plays him no matter what.

Seem to remember him being dropped/rotated when Jota was available at the start of the season, but OK. I doubt Klopp'd continue picking him next season if everyone else was fit and in form.

Lamptey or Aarons so we don't have to keep struggling with Trent when he's playing like a tit.  Neco is not good enough.

15 minutes ago, Supremolad said:

Well firmino has been off it since early 19. Mane since about December, he started the season sharp. 

However, when he got the hug off klopp, he had the look of a man who didn't want to be there. I was really worried watching him come on there. 

2 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Our player of the season is still leaving in the summer and it beggars belief. 

Mo's staying.

Feel sorry for Manè. Nothings going right for him but the lad never stops trying. You’ll never see him hiding on the pitch.