manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

Fabinho just signed new deal. So that’s Trent and Fabinho in the last couple of days.

Maybe they didn’t get the memo. Throwing their careers away playing for a bunch of mingebags.

Or maybe they know something we don’t...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

Fabinho just signed new deal. So that’s Trent and Fabinho in the last couple of days.

Maybe they didn’t get the memo. Throwing their careers away playing for a bunch of mingebags.

Two of the best players on the planet, thats very good news. 

• Upvote 1

Spurs spending £50million on a centre back from Atalanta. Never heard of him. 

Assume they are spending the Kane money but why is he going on strike if the deal is as good as done 

25 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

At least we’re doing something, I thought we’d just given up!

1 hour ago, RoyHodgeGone said:

Being linked with Arnaut Danjuma from Bournemouth. I quite like his highlights reel.

Considering how much we've fleeced Bournemouth for in recent years, I can imagine they will think its payback time!  

Obviously not the best source but seeing we’re going off fumes at the moment, I going to assume this is true…

07EEC98A-FA71-4BE8-B9F7-A6F2BA692F32.jpeg

He’ll have robbed it off another tweet posted a few minutes earlier.

But on the off chance the other tweet is true - sell, sell, sell.

On 02/08/2021 at 19:15, El Rojo said:

Has he ever actually stopped a player moving on though? Modric and Bale went in the end. 

All this charade will do is increase whatever price City will have to pay for him at the end of August, probably up to £130m or something equally ridiculous.

They surely can’t do a cash plus player/s deal either, as what City player in their right mind would sign for Spurs? 

Exactly this. Levy gained a reputation as a hard negotiator apparently. What's hard about 'Im not selling unless you give us £xxxm or £xxm plus player A, B or C' and sticking to your guns?

It's like Villa with Grealish, they're going on a spending spree with the intention of telling city they can have him for the cost of their outlay plus £50m, a bit like we did with the fee for Torres and out then incomings.