manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Harry Kane not turning up for training can save Liverpool millions next summer in Mbappe deal with the help of Nike, LeBron James and Michael Edwards.

What a load of bollocks.

10 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Just when you thought Harry Kane couldn't be more of a cunt. 

Cunt.

He’s wasted enough of his career at Spurs tbf.  He was pretty stupid taking Levy’s word that he could leave this year.

• Upvote 2

The Kane situation is a real reminder of one we've been through umpteen times in recent years.

Owen, Gerrard, Torres, Suarez, Coutinho

Anyone who is moaning about where we are now needs to give their head a wobble.

• Upvote 5

48 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Grain of salt, but he works at Canada's biggest sports network. 

https://www.tsn.ca/jonathan-david-lille-liverpool-1.1676712

He would be good and make us more popular in Canada. Unlike signing Minamino to help in the Japanese Market. 

10 minutes ago, Grinch said:

He’s wasted enough of his career at Spurs tbf.  He was pretty stupid taking Levy’s word that he could leave this year.

Yeah I think Thick Cunt would have been the best word for him!

Everybody apart from Harry Kane and his agent must know by now that Levy was always going to milk him for every last penny. 

54 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Grain of salt, but he works at Canada's biggest sports network. 

https://www.tsn.ca/jonathan-david-lille-liverpool-1.1676712

I wonder what price they would be looking for considering they paid 30 million Euros for him?

I think we would need to move on Origi to accommodate David, I can't see us having both. Maybe we could offer them Origi back on loan for a year as part of the deal?

Just now, MegadriveMan said:

I wonder what price they would be looking for considering they paid 30 million Euros for him?

I think we would need to move on Origi to accommodate David, I can't see us having both. Maybe we could offer them Origi back on loan for a year as part of the deal?

"Is this a fucking wind up?"

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

"Is this a fucking wind up?"

It doesn't seem like any clubs are willing to pay the transfer fee we want and if Lille are skint they aren't going to be able to afford a decent replacement, so this could be a good move for both teams.

This Mbappe link is so stupid and has been rumbling on for so long that it's beginning to wind me up. In what world could we afford to buy Mbappe? Even if we had the money, there's no chance he'd even come here. He'll only leave for a Barca or Real. And they are even less able to afford him than we are. I have no idea where this rumour sprang from but it's the most absurd transfer we've been linked to in years!

19 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Harry Kane vs Daniel Levy. Kane is fucked.

Bit weird this didnt he sign a 6yr deal surely it would have included a release clause or why sign the contract

31 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Harry Kane vs Daniel Levy. Kane is fucked.

Has he ever actually stopped a player moving on though? Modric and Bale went in the end. 

All this charade will do is increase whatever price City will have to pay for him at the end of August, probably up to £130m or something equally ridiculous.

They surely can’t do a cash plus player/s deal either, as what City player in their right mind would sign for Spurs? 

26 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

Bit weird this didnt he sign a 6yr deal surely it would have included a release clause or why sign the contract

Like everybody, he likely didn’t foresee a global pandemic and would have assumed he’d have significantly more suitors.

36 minutes ago, Baltar said:

This Mbappe link is so stupid and has been rumbling on for so long that it's beginning to wind me up. In what world could we afford to buy Mbappe? Even if we had the money, there's no chance he'd even come here. He'll only leave for a Barca or Real. And they are even less able to afford him than we are. I have no idea where this rumour sprang from but it's the most absurd transfer we've been linked to in years!

Well what happens in the scenario that I’ve created in my head is that we sell Mo’ next season for whatever we can get then transfer those funds straight in to Mbappe’s savers account and pay him Mo’s wage plus a £50k premium with the promise we will sell him for an extortionate amount in three years. Then Margot Robbie and a reanimated young Barbara Windsor finish me off.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Grinch said:

Dickhead didn’t mind signing a 6 year contract though did he.

Fuck him. 

• Upvote 2