Jump to content
manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

 

Never heard of him. 

Works for the Echo apparently so is probably a top class journalist who never rehashes the same 5/6 stories every fortnight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Works for the Echo apparently so is probably a top class journalist who never rehashes the same 5/6 stories every fortnight.

 

There is nothing on his Twitter feed or in The Echo about it. 

 

Not questioning you btw, I know you've only pasted in the Tweet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Works for the Echo apparently so is probably a top class journalist who never rehashes the same 5/6 stories every fortnight.

Think Markham is Press Association mate. Seems to get bits published in a few different dailies, so presume he’s freelance. Often hear Klopp having a jokey dig at him at the start of pressers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Think Markham is Press Association mate. Seems to get bits published in a few different dailies, so presume he’s freelance. Often hear Klopp having a jokey dig at him at the start of pressers.

 

I want to know where he ranks in the "payroll journalist" scheme?

 

I would have felt potential bad news like this would have had posters mashing their panic button with a dialling wand.

 

All is see is Daisy on the FSG thread complaining and he'd complain whatever. No doubt one of his like minded compatriots will be along soon to further whip up the hysteria.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

 

I want to know where he ranks in the "payroll journalist" scheme?

 

I would have felt potential bad news like this would have had posters mashing their panic button with a dialling wand.

 

All is see is Daisy on the FSG thread complaining and he'd complain whatever. No doubt one of his like minded compatriots will be along soon to further whip up the hysteria.

The time to really panic is if Ornstein says it. 

 

You're a knob either way

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

The time to really panic is if Ornstein says it. 

 

You're a knob either way

Gini Wijnaldum thinks you're a cunt.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

The time to really panic is if Ornstein says it. 

 

You're a knob either way

 

C5CCD22F-CCBC-4402-AB09-A2C378D33463.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Daisy said:

The time to really panic is if Ornstein says it. 

 

You're a knob either way

Jurgen Klopp thinks you're a cunt.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Daisy said:

The time to really panic is if Ornstein says it. 

 

You're a knob either way

Jordan Henderson thinks you're a cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So our summer business essentially boils down to allowing our most reliable midfielder to leave on a free, flogging a bunch of fringe players, and signing a defender to displace a fan favourite.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Hot take. 

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT MY HOT TAKE THAT YOU CAN'T DISPROVE UNTIL THE CLUB SIGNS SOMEONE THEN I'LL JUST VANISH BUT ITS OK COS IVE GAINED 800 MORE FOLLOWERS JOB DONE

So this is your admission that you are behind The Anfield Talk account. Hmmm….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So our summer business essentially boils down to allowing our most reliable midfielder to leave on a free, flogging a bunch of fringe players, and signing a defender to displace a fan favourite.

Yep, but the same old faces say that's ok, so just you pipe down now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So our summer business essentially boils down to allowing our most reliable midfielder to leave on a free, flogging a bunch of fringe players, and signing a defender to displace a fan favourite.

Well, until Salah leaves on deadline day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So our summer business essentially boils down to allowing our most reliable midfielder to leave on a free, flogging a bunch of fringe players, and signing a defender to displace a fan favourite.

You make it sound like a bad thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×