manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

10 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think I read they took 100 mil

£120m.

I see Spurs, another club with a loan, are starting to buy a couple of players I've never heard of.

4 hours ago, Baresi said:

186DBD7F-E79C-4A8A-BB3A-EAC2D1D2BCF2.jpeg

You have to go some for the lad’s trainers to be the worst piece of attire on show.

14 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

£120m.

I see Spurs, another club with a loan, are starting to buy a couple of players I've never heard of.

Wonder if they used Klarna?

5 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

I don't particularly rate him, It seems like Leicester would be happy to move him on this summer.  

You saying Leicester would be happy to move him on to justify your opinion? They’re a selling club. A big club comes calling …………………get the money & move on. Like Maguire, Mahrez, Chilwell, Drinkwater (i know), Kante….., it seems like they were happy to move them on too? 

Arsenal would be better served waiting to see who Leicester are going to replace him with then signing him instead. £70m would be great money for them though, Arsenal are a bit of a joke these days. Leicester will finish above them again.

Maddison's alright. He's a talented attacking midfielder with a good delivery and right foot. Who gives a fuck about him though, to be honest? If Arsenal want to pay in the 60-70m range for someone like that, they're more then welcome to.

I think Maddison is very good and can still improve, and at just 24 you if you buy him have a potential mainstay of your midfield for a good 6/7 years.

19 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Maddison's alright. He's a talented attacking midfielder with a good delivery and right foot. Who gives a fuck about him though, to be honest? If Arsenal want to pay in the 60-70m range for someone like that, they're more then welcome to.

Considering you don’t give a fuck, you’ve offered more of an option than me, all is said is he’s far from average. I’ll run it by you when next time, if i should give a fuck or not about a player though

• Downvote 1

Maddison has a bad attitude. You could see it in the taxi rank incident at Norwich, and the Leicester fans seem to think he had a bad attitude there.

22 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Considering you don’t give a fuck, you’ve offered more of an option than me, all is said is he’s far from average. I’ll run it by you when next time, if i should give a fuck or not about a player though

Relax, you clown, I didn't even quote you.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Maddison has a bad attitude. You could see it in the taxi rank incident at Norwich, and the Leicester fans seem to think he had a bad attitude there.

Just read about that.  What a wanker.

12 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Any link?

There's bits online about the fight. But mostly is Maddison being a bit of a show off prick when out. Im a footballer,these shoes cost £800 etc

15 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

It seems like Arsenal are on the verge of spending close to £140 million on Ramsdale, White and Maddison! 

Three average players that would struggle to even make our subs bench!

I would say a little above average. But nothing to be envious about.

9 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Edwards and his assistant checking the transfer kitty to see if we can make a late bid.

FamiliarFlawlessGreatwhiteshark-max-1mb.

• Upvote 1

Daka and Malen not available now then. Not sure what cheap striker options will be left at the end of the window when FSG have finally sold off ten squad players

20 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Rumours of Kane to city for 160m and 400k wages, I don’t believe they would spend that and spurs would have done amazingly well to get that kind of fee.

Fuuuuuck! He’ll fill his boots with them this is bad for the rest of the league if it happens.

how amazing would it be if he ended up having the same impact Sanchez did at Utd and ended up with no silverware and Spurs wining a league cup.

Spurscommunity ITK saying Kane isn’t going anywhere. So he probably is getting sold, given their past record.