You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

There was a lot of talk they’d enquired about him.

I'm interested how in charge of transfers and stuff Rafa is. We know his history well. His Valencia lamp shade. His building of his own academy because he didn't like heighways. His battles with Parry with the whole Keane, Barry, Alonso affair. Old Brandolf there seems to be pretty shit from what I can tell. Their only decent signings have been done by the managers in his time. Yet he has a seat on the board and is supposed to be in charge of footballing decisions despite apparently being on the kenwright side of the Rafa argument. I think the fans will be central to Rafa's chances of success there, but that relationship with Brandolf I think is fascinating too. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

The echo are.running "we're winning the transfer window" article today. I won't post the link as they shouldn't get the clicks. I think this summer is even worse than what's gone before. 

That's their Ev equivalent of the "[X] will save LFC millions".

That it is called the Echo seems appropriate because it's just the same shit again and again.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

The echo are.running "we're winning the transfer window" article today. I won't post the link as they shouldn't get the clicks. I think this summer is even worse than what's gone before. 

Just the same old shite from the club leaking stuff to the echo. 

1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

With restrictions being lifted, I’m waiting for an article that informs us that a full Anfield will be like a new signing. 

We’re paying the club millions. 

slight change needed to be made hope you don't mind 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Scott_M said:

So Barca, Spurs and Inter can claim the same as well then?

Unfortunately, it's the same the world over. Sports clubs change massively over the top of merchandise but people buy it. It's not right, but we're not the only ones.

If you don't like it, you have 2 options - 1) Don't buy it 2) Buy from DHgate.

No, hence why I said £35 is still ridiculous.

I genuinely think you're the dumbest poster whose ever been on here. At least Simon Green was amusing at times, you're just thick and boring. 

Ah Good old Simon, I wonder what marvellous scheme he has been cooking up over the lockdown.

21 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

I must admit I lost a couple of nights sleep over the price of our shorts but then one morning I woke up and said to myself “you haven’t bought a pair of football shorts in over 20 years”. Slept like a baby ever since. True story.

My Sub had lapsed and i was getting my lazy arse round to re-newing, this post was the motivation to do it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, index1000 said:

Ah Good old Simon, I wonder what marvellous scheme he has been cooking up over the lockdown.

Only a matter of time before we see him at the Kodak Theatre rambling incoherently and name checking the forum while accepting his Best Actor Oscar. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Only a matter of time before we see him at the Kodak Theatre rambling incoherently and name checking the forum while accepting his Best Actor Oscar. 

And the best Actor Oscar goes to Simon Green for The Gypsys stole my Dog