Jump to content
manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Street Preacher said:

The fees banded about for Wilson, Shaqiri and Gruijic don't seem very high. Chelsea have just sold some 21yr old  who's been on loan to Swansea for around £20m.

We're desperate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Street Preacher said:

The fees banded about for Wilson, Shaqiri and Gruijic don't seem very high. Chelsea have just sold some 21yr old  who's been on loan to Swansea for around £20m.

And it's Chelsea who have form for this kind of stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

We're desperate.

Yes, we've spent three years loaning these turds out and everyone knows we can't do it any more because they'll be out of contract or have a year left.

 

And if they don't go we won't buy anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Cant afford to buy players but happy to sell nike home shorts for £60 a pop. Our illustrious owners ladies and gentlemen.

 

Although I agree the shorts are wildly overpriced, how is this different to Barcelona, Spurs, PSG, Inter, Galatasary, Marseille, Chelsea or anybody else Nike make kits of?

 

Ignoring, only PSG are the only club on that list who have currently spent more than us.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Cant afford to buy players but happy to sell nike home shorts for £60 a pop. Our illustrious owners ladies and gentlemen.

Not a fan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

 

Although I agree the shorts are wildly overpriced, how is this different to Barcelona, Spurs, PSG, Inter, Galatasary, Marseille, Chelsea or anybody else Nike make kits of?

 

Ignoring, only PSG are the only club on that list who have currently spent more than us.  

 

 

Erm I don't give a stuff about other Clubs maybe? Id argue we are bigger than all of those and on par with Barca.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

Erm I donor give a stuff about other Clubs maybe? Id argue we are bigger than all of those and on par with Barca.

You're a cunt. This isn't said enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Erm I don't give a stuff about other Clubs maybe? Id argue we are bigger than all of those and on par with Barca.

 

Because a quick look on Barca's & Spurs' websites tell me the player short are £60 on those as well, so I'd assume Nike set the prices, so it has nothing to do with FSG.

 

While we are bigger than all those clubs apart from Barca, apart from the club owned by the Qatar, one of the richest countries in the world and hold a handful of the worlds most expensive players, we've spent more money than all of them.

 

Do you have a point of relevance or are you dizzy from eating so many crayons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Im devastated mate, truly.

I should have added I do agree £60 for a pair of shorts is excessive. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, No2 said:

I should have added I do agree £60 for a pair of shorts is excessive. 

 

The non-player shorts are £35. Still ridiculous, but people have a choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

 

Because a quick look on Barca's & Spurs' websites tell me the player short are £60 on those as well, so I'd assume Nike set the prices, so it has nothing to do with FSG.

 

While we are bigger than all those clubs apart from Barca, apart from the club owned by the Qatar, one of the richest countries in the world and hold a handful of the worlds most expensive players, we've spent more money than all of them.

 

Do you have a point of relevance or are you dizzy from eating so many crayons?

As usual mate theres always an insult thrown in, you were doing so well.

 

As far as I'm concerned the club, whether Nike set the prices or not, can't cry poverty for investing in the squad whilst charging extortionate prices for merchandise. But i can't be arsed going over old ground. In 6 weeks, if no one new is through the door and we struggle, expect a backlash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×