manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

If you gave me a choice of a 100 million pound for a new signing or give a 100 million to klopp to just stay with us for another decade I'd go klopp every day of the week and be giddy as shit. Hes perfect for this club.

Need to enjoy this season as we’ll all be snivelling wrecks come 12 months time.

On 11/07/2021 at 16:44, Bruce Spanner said:

If the Mbappe song I’ve been working on all summer with ‘My Girl’ as the original source material isn’t gonna happen I’m going to be proper fucked off.

‘Mbappe’ is three syllables, ‘My Girl’ is only two. It’s not gonna work. You’ve fucked up big time here. Back to the drawing board I’m afraid. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

‘Mbappe’ is three syllables, ‘My Girl’ is only two. It’s not gonna work. You’ve fucked up big time here. Back to the drawing board I’m afraid. 

The Madness version.

58 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Can't help feeling she peaked with Sugar Me and it's all been downhill since then.

Worked well with Bill Kenwright and George Best. 

John Henry was about to write a £150m cheque for Mbappe but Klopp stopped him at the last minute as he didn't want to sign anyone who would block Harvey Elliott's path to the first team. Henry said thanks you've just saved me £150m.

Or so someone told the Echo.

52 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He ran loads, but not as much as mason mount in 2 games more. So he didn't run loads then? 

Chiesa is a worldie in the making. I think he’s a Klopp hug away from moving in to that Salah/Mane class. His old man was one of my favourites on Champ Man 95/96 too. I wonder if Ariel Ortega has a sprog playing footy too.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Is Jota really only on 50 grand a week?

Should have got the same agent as Seth Johnson.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Is Jota really only on 50 grand a week?

Should have got the same agent as Seth Johnson.

Well they did try and say Wijnaldum was still on the same wage as he signed 5 years ago so, take it with a pinch of salt!