Jump to content
manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Jockey said:

What did we do last summer? 

They accused us of shenanigans over that shit left back Newcastle signed.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 https://mobile.twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1406952818141970438

 

 

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Manchester City made an official proposal to Tottenham for Harry Kane. £100M guaranteed + availability to include players in the deal.

 

#THFC have NO intention to accept. Harry wants to go, but Levy will try to keep him.

 

Harry now focused on the Euros, then it’ll be decided.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bad Red Bull said:

 https://mobile.twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1406952818141970438

 

 

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Manchester City made an official proposal to Tottenham for Harry Kane. £100M guaranteed + availability to include players in the deal.

 

#THFC have NO intention to accept. Harry wants to go, but Levy will try to keep him.

 

Harry now focused on the Euros, then it’ll be decided.

All building towards a Levy special - last day of the deadline he sells and leaves them short for 4 months and fucks the whole season up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

 https://mobile.twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1406952818141970438

 

 

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Manchester City made an official proposal to Tottenham for Harry Kane. £100M guaranteed + availability to include players in the deal.

 

#THFC have NO intention to accept. Harry wants to go, but Levy will try to keep him.

 

Harry now focused on the Euros, then it’ll be decided.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Sterling go the other way. He's on a decline, he is from North London and he will be one of the main men at Spurs. He's no longer a main man at City. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

 https://mobile.twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1406952818141970438

 

 

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Manchester City made an official proposal to Tottenham for Harry Kane. £100M guaranteed + availability to include players in the deal.

 

#THFC have NO intention to accept. Harry wants to go, but Levy will try to keep him.

 

Harry now focused on the Euros, then it’ll be decided.

Levy might aswell ask them to throw Pep in the deal Spurs need a manager more than Sterling or Laporte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Pearce saying FSG are not planning to replace Williams

Which Williams are we on about here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, we won't get what we want for him, so he's likely to stay. Second of all, if we bin him off for less, it won't make much difference as he barely features anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neco is crap. Replacement or no replacement, we wouldn't be losing anything. It would be another Brewster thing were we sell a not very good young player to add to the transfer budget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

First of all, we won't get what we want for him, so he's likely to stay. Second of all, if we bin him off for less, it won't make much difference as he barely features anyway. 

Why wont we get what we want for him? £10m isnt a big fee even in this market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Neco is crap. Replacement or no replacement, we wouldn't be losing anything. It would be another Brewster thing were we sell a not very good young player to add to the transfer budget.

I wouldn't write these guys off at a young age. Neco would need replacing if sold. A midfielder from the U18s seems unlikely to be that though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JagSquared said:

Id be surprised with anyone paying 10m for him. I do think we need a full back who can play both sides as the drop off quality to Williams is high and the Greek doesn’t seem to ever be fit. 
 

Hoever seemed decent but has he actually done much at wolves? I don’t watch them but he only played 10 games for them.

Wolves have semedo, who is quite good as well, at RB. Don't think hoever was really expected to play much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, RoyHodgeGone said:

I wouldn't write these guys off at a young age. Neco would need replacing if sold. A midfielder from the U18s seems unlikely to be that though

What I mean by that is; Neco has provided us nothing as the backup right back. This Bradley kid, who I've never watched, could also provide us that nothing, but with 10m plus in the transfer budget.

 

If Neco then becomes a good player, fair enough. He hasn't shown that here, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×