manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

8 hours ago, Jockey said:

You are getting angry over 'talk' - there has been talk we are bidding Mbappe as well! 

Why don't you all hold fire and wait and see? That way you can get angry about a decision, rather than getting angry about a wide variety of different scenarios that may or may not happen. You are - lets be honest - jumping on this particularly situation so that you can criticise the owners. 

I'm not getting angry about it. I was just responding to a question why is anyone arsed as he's going to be number 3. 

5 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

The talk is the exact opposite of that I believe.

Hopefully. I like the look of kelleher, although for his long term good a season out in the wild could well help him. Either way, we absolutely have to have 3 keepers as we showed last year we needed them as Ali is not the most robust. 

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'm not getting angry about it. I was just responding to a question why is anyone arsed as he's going to be number 3. 

Hopefully. I like the look of kelleher, although for his long term good a season out in the wild could well help him. Either way, we absolutely have to have 3 keepers as we showed last year we needed them as Ali is not the most robust. 

Hence Adrian signing a contract. Great stuff. 

Here we go again; don't complain before something does or doesn't happen, don't complain after it happens see how it turns out instead, don't complain if it goes wrong you wouldn't if we were winning, don't complain when we're winning it's churlish.

How about not telling people what to think or say, and if you don't like it fuck off out of the thread?

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, Moo said:

How about not telling people what to think or say, and if you don't like it fuck off out of the thread?

Because the same bores ruin every thread going unless challenged, getting their y-fronts in a twist at every opportunity. 

I get some are upset about keeping Adrian. I think he’s better than most but I’m not a huge fan myself. If he’s 3rd choice, then he’s sufficient. If he’s 3rd choice, I don’t see the reasons to get upset. 

Kelleher might go on loan, he might not, but what’s the point in getting upset about something that might never happen? 

1 hour ago, Moo said:

Telling people what to do is alright then.

• Upvote 2

Rodrigo De Paul who we’ve been tenuously linked to is signing for Atletico. Wasn’t arsed before like but now I think the club is in disarray and we’ll be starting Adrian in midfield if someone gets a knock.

14 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Rodrigo De Paul who we’ve been tenuously linked to is signing for Atletico. Wasn’t arsed before like but now I think the club is in disarray and we’ll be starting Adrian in midfield if someone gets a knock.

Its great listening to the experts who must watch Udinesse each week to know how amazing and perfect signing he would have been

15 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Sounds like a blag aftershave getting sold out of a carrier bag in the local 

9 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Alright mate, I've got a bottle of Fernando de la Steve here. 

Eau Dirk Toilet lad 

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Its great listening to the experts who must watch Udinesse each week to know how amazing and perfect signing he would have been

I know nothing about him personally. But a few Italians whose opinions I respect tell me he's great... 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Sounds like a blag aftershave getting sold out of a carrier bag in the local 

Need to shift a gross of Tommy Middlefinger before I can get involved.

11 hours ago, Jockey said:

Don't be ridiculous - of course he is. he is a number 3. Normal years' they don't play. 

I see nobhead is being a nobhead again. Only difference is this nobhead won't argue - he just negs. Like a big nobhead.

Duncan Castles has suggested that Mahrez might be "on the market." 

I'd be all over that. 

But, the fact that Castles is a shite waffling human egg needs to be taken into account and, accordingly, I rate this transfer rumour as 4 out of seventy-twelve. 

7 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'd be all over that. 

But, the fact that Castles is a shite waffling human egg needs to be taken into account and, accordingly, I rate this transfer rumour as 4 out of seventy-twelve. 

Mahrez is 30 and would turn 31 before the end of next season.

We need to get age profile of squad down not add more 30 plus year olds to an already ageing squad.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

He wouldn't do anything in the PL.  Miguel Almiron vibes. 

49 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'd be all over that. 

Mahrez was their best attacker last year. They won’t sell him.