Quantcast
Summer 2021 transfer thread. - Page 136 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

9 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

OMG Patrick Schick is worth £80m

I’m disgusted we didn’t fax our bid in when the ball was mid-air for his second goal. 

What we playing at?

6 hours ago, Daisy said:

Unbelievable from the club extending that clowns contract. Shocking 

I can't even remember your first blert name to tell you that you are never wrong right now. 

It might come back to me. 

5 hours ago, Psteadi said:

The most sensible post in the last 3 pages, welcome to the FF lad, keep up the good work

19 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

Great minds?! 

He looks pretty average to me as a footballer. One group game doesn't alter that. And his hair is utterly unacceptable. 

He had a good season Josef. Phillips is a good footballer. Wouldn’t start every game for us because Fabinho is a bit better, but he’d start for everyone else I’d say. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

The Irish lad number 2. An experienced keeper number 3. Who's arsed? Why are people getting so angry? 

Because the talk is kelleher is going out on loan for the season, Adrian will be number 2 and another kid as number 3. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Because the talk is kelleher is going out on loan for the season, Adrian will be number 2 and another kid as number 3. 

You are getting angry over 'talk' - there has been talk we are bidding Mbappe as well! 

Why don't you all hold fire and wait and see? That way you can get angry about a decision, rather than getting angry about a wide variety of different scenarios that may or may not happen. You are - lets be honest - jumping on this particularly situation so that you can criticise the owners. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jockey said:

You are getting angry over 'talk' - there has been talk we are bidding Mbappe as well! 

Why don't you all hold fire and wait and see? That way you can get angry about a decision, rather than getting angry about a wide variety of different scenarios that may or may not happen. You are - lets be honest - jumping on this particularly situation so that you can criticise the owners. 

He isn't worth his position even as a number three.  

He's an embarrassment.

14 minutes ago, elvis said:

He's an embarrassment.

Don't be ridiculous - of course he is. he is a number 3. Normal years' they don't play. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

The talk is the exact opposite of that I believe.

1 hour ago, elvis said:

He's an embarrassment.

Dont be daft, did u think that when he saved the penalties in the super cup?  He will probably be 3rd choice so nothing to lose sleep over.

8 hours ago, aRdja said:

He had a good season Josef. Phillips is a good footballer. Wouldn’t start every game for us because Fabinho is a bit better, but he’d start for everyone else I’d say. 

Fabinho a bit better fucking hell.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CapeRed said:

Dont be daft, did u think that when he saved the penalties in the super cup?  He will probably be 3rd choice so nothing to lose sleep over.

I do remember going out of the champions League to Atletico , he is absolutely rubbish . 

12 minutes ago, elvis said:

I do remember going out of the champions League to Atletico , he is absolutely rubbish . 

As a second choice. Which is he isn't. He has been demoted because of things like the Champions League tie at Atletico.