manwiththestick

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

2 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

The Germans and the Japanese didn't kill the British car industry it was a lot of self inflicted wounds.

In 1968 BMW brought out the E9 Coupe.

BMWE9CSc.jpg

Silky smooth powerful 6 cylinder engine, suspension that actually worked and electric windows.

3 years later British Leyland came out with the Marina Coupe. Unreliable engines and suspension that didn't work. 

a86aa56f207d44794bcd9e7af88280db.jpg

In between the two Toyota brought out the A20 Celica which while not as nice to drive or powerful as the BMW had this novel function, where if you got into it in the morning it would actually start up and work. 

Now this is the content I come on the FF for!

Glorious stuff.

5 hours ago, m0e said:

No doubt we have to get rid of both.

They're utterly pointless, and free up 270k worth of weekly wages.

I'm saying unless we do that, you can forget Neuhaus.

Thing is, we just had a a full season of Ox, Keita, Fab, Hendo, Gini, Thiago, Jones, Shaq and Milner. Without going full Code I’d imagine Gini played more than most if not all of them. We absolutely will need to replace them minutes because we can’t rely on Ox, Keita and Hendo to play as many games as him and Jones is still on his learning curve.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Im tired of having to repeat this and read posts like this, which are 100% correct.

Do we ever learn like? You could see these situations happening a mile off, and yet the same people defend the club and its decisions.

Keita is finished. Ox is finished. Shaqiri is finished. Gini has gone. Milner is on his last legs. The midfield needs a refresh big style. Pay the fucking money like I would expect a club of our stature to do. We've seen what happens when we do the bare minimum and its cost us over the years.

Write Klopp, Edwards & Kornmayer a strongly worded email into your incredible foresight. 

Before last season, when has squad depth, consistently, cost us previously under Klopp?

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Write Klopp, Edwards & Kornmayer a strongly worded email into your incredible foresight. 

Before last season, when has squad depth, consistently, cost us previously under Klopp?

Just fuck off Scott. I have no interest in replying to anything you type, you are a grade a bellend. Ignored.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Just fuck off Scott. I have no interest in replying to anything you type, you are a grade a bellend. Ignored.

12C610FA-56E4-4530-9DA8-AD342885FA17.gif

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

How much would Kalvin Phillips cost? Too much for FSG unless he's got a release clause I guess.

3 years on his deal, English, Leeds don't need or want to sell... He'd be very expensive.

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

That type of thinking would have stopped us dreaming about mbappe in 2019. 

Mbappe, Kalvin Phillips, who is better? Who could say? Phillips did just have a nice game against Croatia.

2 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

So Kalvin Phillips is flavour of the day, is he? 

Kalvin Phillips

Kevin Phillips

Nat Phillips

Martin Phillips

Dream of a team of Phillips

---------------------------Dillion Phillips

Aaron Phillips ----Nat Phillips--..-----Jimmy Phillips

---------------Kalvin Phillips---Martin Phillips

Shawn Wright-Phillips--------------------------Matt Phillips

--------------------Kevin Phillips - Kieran Phillips