You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

The report from Fabrizio Romano that Chubby Hamster played a big part in persuading Gini to go to PSG has Spurs fans worried. No Conte. Chubby Hamster staying put. Somebody’s getting Bobby Brown Shoes, but will it be Spurs or Everton….

A lot of the players we target have release clauses as it means we can’t get dicked about on the fee, and also means we don’t end up in bidding wars. I reckon Edwards must have a list of players who fall into that category and we keep a close eye on their progress.

30 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Gravenberch’s agent is Mino Raiola so I’d be shocked if we went anywhere near him. Raiola will probably want to move him to someone like Dortmund so he can get another big pay day about three years later.

The sooner someone finds shit in that fat prick and runs him out of football the better. he's a fucking parasite

18 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Don't say that! the giant calfed shit haircutted freak should be at Liverpool. Exactly what we need.

Grealish could provide Harvey Elliott and Sadio Mane serious competition in the bad haircut stakes. Bobby has been out the running since he jacked in the top knot.

20 hours ago, cloggypop said:

I only really watch Eredivisie in the pub and there hasn't been much of that recently. 

Speaking of kroegen, would this turn City back into the pub team they once were?

https://www.espn.com.au/football/soccer-transfers/story/4401996/manchester-city-target-jack-grealish-harry-kane-summer-deals-sources

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He is 100 percent the type of signing Chelsea make. Everyone craves a player and then Chelsea just get it done. Oligarch twats.

this it what pisses me off with our owners they spend most of the summer trying to shave a few million quid off a price instead of paying up and getting the deal done. Id love to see Haaland at Liverpool but the tight twats we have we don't stand a chance, whatever happened to speculate to accumulate 

12 minutes ago, andyj said:

this it what pisses me off with our owners they spend most of the summer trying to shave a few million quid off a price instead of paying up and getting the deal done. Id love to see Haaland at Liverpool but the tight twats we have we don't stand a chance, whatever happened to speculate to accumulate 

If only it was that easy...

I have to admit, I'd be surprised if Haaland went this summer.

Not sure how much COVID19 has impacted Dortmund but it sounds like they are going to sell Sancho for £80m+, I assume they don't desperately need the money.

Secondly, Haaland is available for £65m next summer - you'd have to have more money than sense (or Chelsea) to spend £100m+ on him this summer.

Unless Dortmud are of the opinion they'll get significantly more now, so maybe better to sell, which refers back to the Sancho money.

I think Chelsea are using their CL win to strike while the iron is hot and he'd be more tempted to join them. An indifferent season next year would mean significantly more competition next summer.