You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

21 hours ago, m0e said:

I don't give a fuck what happens when Klopp leaves.

I give a fuck about what happens when we need a winner in the next 4 months.

I can't believe that we're left with the potential of Klopp ignoring Origi, Minamino, and Oxlade in that time.

This is a much on Klopp (the man who sanctioned their contracts or transfers) as it is the committee, and the tight bustards with the cheque book.

Having said that, I still think we're definitely challenging for the main 2 trophies this season.

It's got fuck all to do with Klopp. 

If you believe what he says to the press then you are as big a cock as French knob head

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

22 minutes ago, Daisy said:

It's got fuck all to do with Klopp. 

If you believe what he says to the press then you are as big a cock as French knob head

What's got fuck all to do with Klopp?

And what are you, his fucking mistress?

On 13/05/2021 at 15:01, aRdja said:

We have enough players who aren’t contributing who we could offload to bring players in. For example; Origi (£15m), Shaqiri (£15m), Keita (£25m), Bobby (£25m). That’d be enough to bring in Bissouma and say Bamford or Jimenez. 

Looks like that pint of Guinness is safe. Not that we’re even allowed to go to the pub.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Jesus fucking Christ

Sell Bobby for Bamford/Jimenez

Have i said jesus fucking christ yet

A career journeyman who turns 28 in a few days and a player just back from a fractured skull

The last time Bobby put in a consistent run was three seasons ago Lee. 

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

The last time Bobby put in a consistent run was three seasons ago Lee. 

I don’t think many would argue against the possibility that Bobby might need replacing. However everyone except you are in agreement that we can do better than absolute dross like Bamford and Jimenez.

3 hours ago, Simbo said:

I don’t think many would argue against the possibility that Bobby might need replacing. However everyone except you are in agreement that we can do better than absolute dross like Bamford and Jimenez.

A baffling attitude. Some of best players have come from lower PL clubs; Mane, Van Dijk, Robbo, Hendo. Either player would improve us immensely IMO.

48 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Aurier is better than that Cedric bloke , having said that , my career peaked in the Zingari in the 80's and so am I.

How badly has Bellerin's form dipped then for Cedric to be playing instead, I have a vague memory of Bellerin being mustard about 4 or 5 years ago. Genuine question, I don't watch Arsenal 

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

A baffling attitude. Some of best players have come from lower PL clubs; Mane, Van Dijk, Robbo, Hendo. Either player would improve us immensely IMO.

All players at an age where they were about to hit their peak and had already shown plenty of potential during their careers. 

Bamford has been loaned from club to club and looked like a bit of a donkey. He is also days away from turning 28 so is presumably in the middle of his ‘peak’ years. 

Jimenez is 30 years old and is only just returning from a potential career ending injury.

4 minutes ago, Simbo said:

All players at an age where they were about to hit their peak and had already shown plenty of potential during their careers. 

Bamford has been loaned from club to club and looked like a bit of a donkey. He is also days away from turning 28 so is presumably in the middle of his ‘peak’ years. 

Jimenez is 30 years old and is only just returning from a potential career ending injury.

Bamford is as far away from a donkey as you can find. Have you seen him play much? He’s got lovely technique… there were question marks over his ability to score consistently at the top level, but he proved himself last year. 

• Downvote 1