You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

Tell you what, it's a good job we waited until the end of the transfer window before we judged the owners on their willingness to invest in the club.

The fucking idiots who said early on in the window that Konate will be the only incoming and there will be loads of sales to offset that transfer fee must be feeling like right stupid cunts now. Despite finishing 3rd last season and having the CL pot incoming.

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

SSN was fucked off after watching the panel stop just short of sucking each other off at the news of Whiskey Nose and the other Manc cunts texting the old Show Pony and tell him not to join City.

Watched Monkey Business instead...

I fucked it off after about 7 seconds when I saw that Karen Carney gobshite, who seems to be the female Micah Richards in that she's on fucking everything to bring up the broadcasters' quotas, was on it and managed to squeeze about 16 "y'knows" in.

EDIT: Bit unfair on Richards because he is really entertaining and pretty good value these days. Unlike her.

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

I fucked it off after about 7 seconds when I saw that Karen Carney gobshite, who seems to be the female Micah Richards in that she's on fucking everything to bring up the broadcasters' quotas, was on it and managed to squeeze about 16 "y'knows" in.

Looks like a proper danger fuck as well her.

Even Long Lost Family is a better watch than that shite tonight.

14 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Imagine if that gets announced at 22:59.

I can imagine driving an open-topped Lamborghini down Route 66 while Katy Perry licks my balls as her generous bosoms slip out of an ill-fitting dress. I can imagine a series of Michelin standard chefs bringing me course after course of marvellous dishes as I feast like a king watching the sun go down over Santorini. I can imagine sashaying through my 17 bedroom mansion in silk pyjamas while ornamental lions spit fire at my every step. However I cannot imagine the tight-fisted bastards who own this football club putting their hands in their pockets and shelling out for a world-class forward on transfer deadline day. 

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I can imagine driving an open-topped Lamborghini down Route 66 while Katy Perry licks my balls as her generous bosoms slip out of an ill-fitting dress. I can imagine a series of Michelin standard chefs bringing me course after course of marvellous dishes as I feast like a king watching the sun go down over Santorini. I can imagine sashaying through my 17 bedroom mansion in silk pyjamas while ornamental lions spit fire at my every step. However I cannot imagine the tight-fisted bastards that own this football club putting their hands in their pocket and shelling out for a world-class forward on transfer deadline day. 

nailed it. 

1 minute ago, El Dangerous said:

Lucky we finished in the top 4 last season, as all the super smart in the know journo’s said not getting champions league football would really affect our summer transfer targets.

It was FSG reverse psychology. If we'd have finished 5th, we'd have been lining up with Mbappe and Sancho, but because we finished 3rd they were taken off the table. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Code said:

Waste of space, waste of time and waste of money.

If it wasnt so fuckin tragic I would actually laugh. 

Yup. We're making sideways moves and missing the chance yet again, to consolidate from a position of strength. 

Was really hoping we’d torpedo Ox, Keita, origi, minamino & firmino this summer. 

Nailed on the infamous 5 offer us fuck all again this season. Half a mill a week going out there on wasted wages on players who make us weaker and will all outstay Klopp here.