You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

South American’s have also stuck another game in at the end of January & early February…

EBD01146-54C9-45FC-8BC6-E568B5F86C6C.jpeg

Granted, it’s an FA Cup weekend and we’ll likely already be knocked out, but still, seeing Salah & Mane will be away as well, they can fuck off.

South America has a 18 game qualifying schedule. So far they’ve played 6. They need to move the games to Europe or non-red countries or change their qualification for 2022.

Brazil are virtually through anyway. They’ve won all 6 games so far. 

Why can’t they just play once and sort it all in the summer? Or have play offs for the 4th outright qualifier and 5th county that goes into a play off?

44529AE0-141D-4ED9-A829-2FB1128421F2.png

4 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

South American’s have also stuck another game in at the end of January & early February…

EBD01146-54C9-45FC-8BC6-E568B5F86C6C.jpeg

No issue there

We have the a week off round then

Palace 22nd Jan

Leicester Weds 8pm 9th feb

1 minute ago, Rotpeter said:

They've been saving up.  They haven't paid a transfer fee for a couple of years and have been selling off young talents like Regulion, Hakimi, Odegard(?).  Varane netted them 40m too.

Yeah, they've almost raised that in sales alone. It'll be the same with Chelsea. They've funded Lukaku from sales too.

From what i read, all the debts people have been saying Real have is mostly from the Stadium development and its been properly worked out and spread far enough into the future to not be a issue. Bales wages off the books in 12 months also

6 hours ago, Justice Negs said:

If Brendan was still here we could sign Dembele and he could do a stick drawing of him flying or being carried about in a chair by the ewoks, then point at it nodding while Dembele looks at him sideways.

And he still wouldn't smash Kelvin Mackenzie's head in with a paperweight if he popped into the office. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

From what i read, all the debts people have been saying Real have is mostly from the Stadium development and its been properly worked out and spread far enough into the future to not be a issue. Bales wages off the books in 12 months also

A week of his wages buys to Mbappe the golf club prick 

Looks like we might resign Coutinho… I get this from Jurgen….someone he knows who the players love and can bring something different to the squad.  Phil was a dickhead when he left but we never replaced him like for like and we could save his career for the second time.

25 minutes ago, JoeBuck01 said:

Looks like we might resign Coutinho… I get this from Jurgen….someone he knows who the players love and can bring something different to the squad.  Phil was a dickhead when he left but we never replaced him like for like and we could save his career for the second time.

Klopp doesnt seem to grasp this concept of replacing players like for like. 

57 minutes ago, JoeBuck01 said:

Really? I've seen loads of bullshit stuff, but there has been since about 6 months after he left. What's changed, have I missed something? 

7 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Really? I've seen loads of bullshit stuff, but there has been since about 6 months after he left. What's changed, have I missed something? 

Some of the editors on Liverpoolrumours, who are actually agents and tend to be spot on, say Jurgen is keen and Barca are desperate to get rid , even if it’s a loan for the year. I think they still owe us about £40m so this would get that off their books, along with at least half his £400k wages.

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, JoeBuck01 said:

Some of the editors on Liverpoolrumours, who are actually agents and tend to be spot on, say Jurgen is keen and Barca are desperate to get rid , even if it’s a loan for the year. I think they still owe us about £40m so this would get that off their books, along with at least half his £400k wages.

They owe us very little if anything and nowhere near  40 million.

For a start we sold the debt on to a third party so anything that is outstanding would go to them and the 40 million figure comes from Barcelona's 19/20 accounts.

Think the editors of 'Liverpool rumours' (whoever the fuck they are) need better sources.