You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

Dortmund buying Malen for 30m Euros. That's a bit of a steal. We should be all over that, but I guess they've promised him alot of playing time, we don't have that luxury unless Mané have a season like last then Malen would surpass him with quite ease. 

It's great knowing we don't have a pot to piss in so expectations is at an all time low since Stadler and Waldorf. well played by Henry and his cohords. But at least it's nice to see Arsenal spending their loaned money on somewhat dubious signings.

We are close to signing Lee Clarkes son from Newcastle, so that will save us millions in the future and we've signed him on FM and we won all titles for the next 14 years, so it's all good.

1 hour ago, Mark M said:

Fuuuuuck! He’ll fill his boots with them this is bad for the rest of the league if it happens.

how amazing would it be if he ended up having the same impact Sanchez did at Utd and ended up with no silverware and Spurs wining a league cup.

I just can’t see the figures being correct. £160m for him when he wants to leave? Levy would be the greatest negotiator on earth for that to happen. 

21 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

I just can’t see the figures being correct. £160m for him when he wants to leave? Levy would be the greatest negotiator on earth for that to happen. 

Not really FFP has been shown up to be a load of bollox.

City's owners will just do as they please now - the majority of clubs worldwide have been impacted by Covid apart from the likes of City Chelsea and PSG. 

Spurs have been hit really badly with whats happened the stadium cost costing way more than budgeted for - lost out on some NFL games due to COVID.

If City really want Kane with the length of contract he has left its very simple the fee will be incredible to get the deal done.

1 minute ago, Mark M said:

Not really FFP has been shown up to be a load of bollox.

City's owners will just do as they please now - the majority of clubs worldwide have been impacted by Covid apart from the likes of City Chelsea and PSG. 

Spurs have been hit really badly with whats happened the stadium cost costing way more than budgeted for - lost out on some NFL games due to COVID.

If City really want Kane with the length of contract he has left its very simple the fee will be incredible to get the deal done.

Possibly just seems a lot of cash for a 28 year old even if he is a beast in front of goal. City won’t care though if he gets them a few titles and a CL. 

2 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

They'd also be paying for his charismatic leadership... 

Ha! Reminds me of a county league final my team were playing years ago. Our Captain's (top bloke btw) pre-match speech was just 'Alright lads, we didn't travel all this way up here to lose to these shower of cunts!'

We lost 3-1. 

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Alan Pardew. 

Wahey!!!

My dads got mates from Newcastle and amongst random Lindisfarne tapes we had a video of Newcastles season when they won the old division 2 in 92/93. Lee Clark was boss for them that season.