You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

https://mobile.twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1406952818141970438

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Manchester City made an official proposal to Tottenham for Harry Kane. £100M guaranteed + availability to include players in the deal.

#THFC have NO intention to accept. Harry wants to go, but Levy will try to keep him.

Harry now focused on the Euros, then it’ll be decided.

Just now, Bad Red Bull said:

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Manchester City made an official proposal to Tottenham for Harry Kane. £100M guaranteed + availability to include players in the deal.

#THFC have NO intention to accept. Harry wants to go, but Levy will try to keep him.

All building towards a Levy special - last day of the deadline he sells and leaves them short for 4 months and fucks the whole season up. 

7 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

I wouldn't be surprised to see Sterling go the other way. He's on a decline, he is from North London and he will be one of the main men at Spurs. He's no longer a main man at City. 

6 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Levy might aswell ask them to throw Pep in the deal Spurs need a manager more than Sterling or Laporte

2 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

First of all, we won't get what we want for him, so he's likely to stay. Second of all, if we bin him off for less, it won't make much difference as he barely features anyway. 

Why wont we get what we want for him? £10m isnt a big fee even in this market.

37 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Neco is crap. Replacement or no replacement, we wouldn't be losing anything. It would be another Brewster thing were we sell a not very good young player to add to the transfer budget.

I wouldn't write these guys off at a young age. Neco would need replacing if sold. A midfielder from the U18s seems unlikely to be that though

3 hours ago, JagSquared said:

Id be surprised with anyone paying 10m for him. I do think we need a full back who can play both sides as the drop off quality to Williams is high and the Greek doesn’t seem to ever be fit. 

Hoever seemed decent but has he actually done much at wolves? I don’t watch them but he only played 10 games for them.

Wolves have semedo, who is quite good as well, at RB. Don't think hoever was really expected to play much.

49 minutes ago, RoyHodgeGone said:

I wouldn't write these guys off at a young age. Neco would need replacing if sold. A midfielder from the U18s seems unlikely to be that though

What I mean by that is; Neco has provided us nothing as the backup right back. This Bradley kid, who I've never watched, could also provide us that nothing, but with 10m plus in the transfer budget.

If Neco then becomes a good player, fair enough. He hasn't shown that here, though.