You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

1 hour ago, elvis said:

He isn't worth his position even as a number three.  

He's an embarrassment.

Dont be daft, did u think that when he saved the penalties in the super cup?  He will probably be 3rd choice so nothing to lose sleep over.

1 hour ago, CapeRed said:

Dont be daft, did u think that when he saved the penalties in the super cup?  He will probably be 3rd choice so nothing to lose sleep over.

I do remember going out of the champions League to Atletico , he is absolutely rubbish . 

12 minutes ago, elvis said:

I do remember going out of the champions League to Atletico , he is absolutely rubbish . 

As a second choice. Which is he isn't. He has been demoted because of things like the Champions League tie at Atletico. 

8 hours ago, Jockey said:

You are getting angry over 'talk' - there has been talk we are bidding Mbappe as well! 

Why don't you all hold fire and wait and see? That way you can get angry about a decision, rather than getting angry about a wide variety of different scenarios that may or may not happen. You are - lets be honest - jumping on this particularly situation so that you can criticise the owners. 

I'm not getting angry about it. I was just responding to a question why is anyone arsed as he's going to be number 3. 

5 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

The talk is the exact opposite of that I believe.

Hopefully. I like the look of kelleher, although for his long term good a season out in the wild could well help him. Either way, we absolutely have to have 3 keepers as we showed last year we needed them as Ali is not the most robust. 

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'm not getting angry about it. I was just responding to a question why is anyone arsed as he's going to be number 3. 

Hopefully. I like the look of kelleher, although for his long term good a season out in the wild could well help him. Either way, we absolutely have to have 3 keepers as we showed last year we needed them as Ali is not the most robust. 

Hence Adrian signing a contract. Great stuff. 

Here we go again; don't complain before something does or doesn't happen, don't complain after it happens see how it turns out instead, don't complain if it goes wrong you wouldn't if we were winning, don't complain when we're winning it's churlish.

How about not telling people what to think or say, and if you don't like it fuck off out of the thread?

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, Moo said:

How about not telling people what to think or say, and if you don't like it fuck off out of the thread?

Because the same bores ruin every thread going unless challenged, getting their y-fronts in a twist at every opportunity. 

I get some are upset about keeping Adrian. I think he’s better than most but I’m not a huge fan myself. If he’s 3rd choice, then he’s sufficient. If he’s 3rd choice, I don’t see the reasons to get upset. 

Kelleher might go on loan, he might not, but what’s the point in getting upset about something that might never happen? 

14 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Rodrigo De Paul who we’ve been tenuously linked to is signing for Atletico. Wasn’t arsed before like but now I think the club is in disarray and we’ll be starting Adrian in midfield if someone gets a knock.

Its great listening to the experts who must watch Udinesse each week to know how amazing and perfect signing he would have been

15 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Rodrigo De Paul who we’ve been tenuously linked to is signing for Atletico. Wasn’t arsed before like but now I think the club is in disarray and we’ll be starting Adrian in midfield if someone gets a knock.

Sounds like a blag aftershave getting sold out of a carrier bag in the local 

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Its great listening to the experts who must watch Udinesse each week to know how amazing and perfect signing he would have been

I know nothing about him personally. But a few Italians whose opinions I respect tell me he's great... 

11 hours ago, Jockey said:

Don't be ridiculous - of course he is. he is a number 3. Normal years' they don't play. 

I see nobhead is being a nobhead again. Only difference is this nobhead won't argue - he just negs. Like a big nobhead.

7 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Duncan Castles has suggested that Mahrez might be "on the market." 

I'd be all over that. 

But, the fact that Castles is a shite waffling human egg needs to be taken into account and, accordingly, I rate this transfer rumour as 4 out of seventy-twelve. 

Mahrez is 30 and would turn 31 before the end of next season.

We need to get age profile of squad down not add more 30 plus year olds to an already ageing squad.

• Upvote 2