You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2021 transfer thread.

manwiththestick

3 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

The problem with this is, who would pay £100 million for him though?

The only clubs in Europe that can afford that are PSG, Man City, and Chelsea. 

If PSG know that they are going to lose one of Neymar or Mbappe, or both in the next 12 months, then they might go for him, but would he want to go there? 

I agree and you can guarantee his agents knows this aswell and will be demanding 350/400k a week or they'll see out the contract and move on a free or you can sell him at a knowckdown 50ml deal i have already agreed with Madrid

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

I agree and you can guarantee his agents knows this aswell and will be demanding 350/400k a week or they'll see out the contract and move on a free or you can sell him at a knowckdown 50ml deal i have already agreed with Madrid

In that case I would rather keep him for the next two years and let him go on a free. He will be 30 by then so we will have had his best years anyway. 

We aren't going to get a better replacement for £50 million. 

17 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

In that case I would rather keep him for the next two years and let him go on a free. He will be 30 by then so we will have had his best years anyway. 

We aren't going to get a better replacement for £50 million. 

He will be 31 by the time his deal ends, I doubt he is moving to Madrid at that point in his career, might get a few years at Juventus especially as a free transfer.

There is far more quality and value out there than Abraham. I like the lad from Sparta Prague Adam Hlosk (or whatever) - the two Dutch lads look good options. Abraham will be expecting over £80k a week I would guess. 

17 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

That’s why Mbappe isn’t playing tonight. Forcing through the move.

I see Sancho is reportedly available for £80-90m now. Talk of Ox to Dortmund as well today. 

Likely all bollocks though.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Our amazing owners had saved loads of cash to buy brilliant, world class players this summer. But then we had the pandemic and there’s fuck all left now. 

They acted brilliantly, but it’ll be the same as ever this summer, sell to buy with minimal net spend sorry. 

None of this is their fault though, they were gonna spend shitloads. Honest. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Our amazing owners had saved loads of cash to buy brilliant, world class players this summer. But then we had the pandemic and there’s fuck all left now. 

They acted brilliantly, but it’ll be the same as ever this summer, sell to buy with minimal net spend sorry. 

None of this is their fault though, they were gonna spend shitloads. Honest. 

They've lowered my expectations already

8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Our boss academy prospects who get hyped to death and end up on loan at Police Fc or Kampala City Council. 

So still playing at a higher level than Everton...

Anyway, this made me laugh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, waddy78 said:

Generational talent.... Pity it won't be our fucking generation there talking about.

To be fair, he’d probably haves offered more than Ox, Shaqiri, Origi & Minamino have this season. 

• Upvote 1